One of my favorite thing to do on rainy days like this is scouring for amazing deals on Amazon. I could easily spend a whole day adding and shopping incredible finds on Amazon. Before I became a devout Amazon customer, I would run through my list of bookmarked fashion stores in search of a deal.
Imagine finding something you love only to be stopped in your tracks because of discount or shipping restricts. Oh, you have to spend a certain amount of money before the discount or free shipping kicks in.
With Amazon, it is different! You pay a flat yearly fee and get hundreds of thousands of items shipped quickly to your doorstep even if you live in the middle of Alaska like me. If you’re not already a Prime Member, you can try Amazon FREE for 30 days today. Students can try Amazon Prime Student FREE for 6 months!
Yesterday, I was on Amazon and came across some of the best beauty products that will melt any girl’s heart. In addition, these best selling products ship free and have some savings already applied to them, to your advantage. In the list below, you’ll find the best Amazon beauty products starting at $5! That’s the beauty of Amazon 🙂
- Sacha Buttercup Setting Powder: Every girl and her friend swears by this setting powder. The price and quality give luxury brands a run for their money.
I currently love and use Laura Mercier Translucent Loose Setting Powder ($38), which is almost twice as much as the Sacha Buttercup powder.
Needless to say, this lightweight, oil-free, flash-friendly (goodbye ghost-looking photos) is on my list.
- Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser Dark Circles Treatment Concealer – This is a great drugstore concealer to reduce puffiness and make you look more radiant.
It is infused with goji berry and haloxyl to diminish the appearance of dark circles and fine lines. This #1 best-selling product is backed by over 3,500 4.2 star reviews.
- E.l.f. Hydrating Face Primer – Having a well-primed face is essential for a flawless application of makeup. This e.l.f primer reduces the appearance of fine lines while nourishing your skin to give you an even long-lasting look. The price of this primer will shock you (in a good way!).
- Kabuki Premium Brush Set by BS-MALL: A high-density bristle makeup brush set made of high-quality synthetic fiber. It is silky soft and feels like the more expensive Sigma brushes.
With an average 4.4 star rating from over 4,500 reviews, this affordable brush is the best on Amazon and costs as little as a cup of coffee!
- Kat Von D Tattoo Liner Trooper – Makeup brand Kat Von D is one of the movers and shakers of the beauty industry. The innovative brush tip of this liner allows for effortless application.
Kat Von D Lock-It Foundation has been my holy grail medium coverage foundation and it’s no wonder that this liquid liner is a favorite for many.
No more struggling trying to get the perfect winged liner! Like they say, “when my eyeliner is on point, my life is on point!”.
- First Botany Pure 24K Gold Scrub: This spa-grade scrub will leave your skin feeling soft and radiant. Rich with anti-inflammatory ingredients and antioxidants to nourish your skin.
This dual action face and body scrub eliminates dead skin cells and refines texture leaving you golden 😉 I definitely have this product on my wishlist! Psst! It is perfect for all skin types.
- Dental Expert Active Whitening Charcoal Toothpaste: This is a #1 best-selling beauty product in one of Amazon’s beauty categories. Not only does this activated charcoal toothpaste kill bad breath, it whitens and polishes the teeth.
An all natural organic toothpaste that does not contain fluoride, bleach or toxic ingredients. Also smells like mint 😉
- Sky Organics Organic Lip Balm – I’m a sucker for lip balms. As someone who suffers from excessively dry lips aka cheilitis, I always have to moisturize my lips several times a day.
This multipack set of organic chapsticks have gotten huge support on Amazon so much so that it is a best seller in a beauty category.
I will be adding this to my list for when I run out of my current supply of lip balm. It is cruelty-free and environmentally friendly and does not contain any chemicals or petroleum. A win-win on all levels!
- Maybelline Master Precise Liquid Eyeliner – This is another bestselling eyeliner that lasts up to 12 hours. The pigment is supersaturated and the tip ensures a precise application.
- Garnier SkinActive Micellar Cleansing Water – Couldn’t end this roundup without talking about this cleanser and makeup remover.For the past year (and possibly longer), that has been major hype about micelle technology in the beauty world.
The difference between micellar and traditional cleansers is that unlike traditional cleansers, micellar water removes dirt, oil, makeup and impurities on contact without the need to rinse your face! My friend and beauty blogger, Posh Pomi highly recommends this product. Also adding this cleanser to my cart!
Your turn! What are some of the best deals you’ve found on Amazon recently? I’m obsessed with beauty products right now and can wait to hear about your recent finds. Share your tips below so we can all benefit from it!
Interested in more beauty-related posts? Check out these popular posts:
- Best Makeup Brushes on Amazon Under $15
- The Best of Fenty Beauty Collection by Rihanna
- 9 Essential Skincare products for Women of Color
PIN FOR LATER!