Hello friends! Today I am reviewing Rocksbox jewelry subscription. It is very similar to the other monthly subscriptions that I have: Scentbird (perfume), ShoeDazzle (shoe) and JustFab (shoe). Rocksbox is a monthly jewelry rental subscription platform that allows subscribers to try out a plethora of jewelry including necklaces, rings, earrings, and bracelets for as long as they want (read on to get your first month free).
- Go to www.rocksbox.com and create an account
- Fill out your Style Survey and add a few products to your wishlist
- A rocksbox set gets curated specially for you and shipped straight to your doorstep (free hassle-free shipping both ways)
- You can keep your Rocksbox pieces as long as you want
- And when you’re ready, return your set as often as you like for a new one
- If you decide you love a piece, hold on to it and when your box return is received, you’ll be charged the discounted Insiders’ Price shown on your packing list
- Best of all, you’ll be charged the same membership fee regardless of how frequently your exchange your box ($19/month). You also get $10 every month (Shine Spend) to use towards a jewelry piece of your choice. So you’re only paying $9/month for the service. Use code lapassionvouteexoxo to get your first month free.