As someone that always look forward to shopping Prime Day, particularly fashion deals, I’m excited about this year’s fashion finds. The timing is perfect for fall, early holiday prep (and ahem! for late birthday gifts for those who forgot about my birthday). Sharing my Prime Day Sneak Peek and a roundup of my handpicked selection in today’s post.
The Amazon Prime Day sale starts
Just like the Big Style Sale, I was lucky to preview many of the amazing deals ahead of time so I could curate my top picks for you. And the good news is that all the items shared below are available on both days of the sale (while supplies last of course).
I’ve created a flatlay featuring a sneak peek of some of my Amazon fashion finds purchase for you. But rest assured, I’ve added a bunch more Prime Day must-haves in this dedicated Amazon Storefront. You know your girl loves a great deal!
What Is Amazon Prime Day Fashion Deals?
Prime Day is an annual deal event just for Prime members on Oct. 13-14, delivering incredible savings on products. And Prime Day Fashion Deals is a unique savings opportunity on Amazon Fashion, including Amazon Private Brands during this annual event.
Unlike the first ever Big Style Sale that focused exclusively on fashion discount, Prime Day Deals spans through almost all category on Amazon! Expect to save a lot on top brands and Amazon Brands. Exactly how much? Right now, I’m seeing savings as much as 50% off. Now, that’s a good chunk of money.🤑
It’s easy to start feeling overwhelmed with the plethora of options available on Amazon. That’s why I rounded up my hand-selected picks and top recommendations for you over here. You can also go straight to the sale homepage here to start shopping. The sale ends Wednesday, October 14.
But if you need some help narrowing down the best deals and items I think will sell out fast, you’re covered! I’ve done all the digging for you and added my top finds on this dedicated Amazon page.
Prime Day Fashion Deals: Quick Links
Amazon Prime Day Fashion Brands
As you would expect, brands having a phenomenal deal during this Amazon Prime Day Sale of 2020 includes Amazon’s own private brands and many other top-rated/heavy-movers on Amazon. As of the start of the sale today, some of the big brands are:
- Alo Yoga
- Amazon Essentials
- ASTR the label
- Buffalo David Bitton
- Calvin Klein
- Concept 3 by Skechers
- Core 10
- Costa Del Mar
- Dress the Population
- Jag Jeans
- KEEN Utility
- Kenneth Cole
- Kenneth Cole REACTION
- Little Black Tie
- LOOK by crewcuts
- Lucky Brand
- Mark Nason
- Michael Kors
- Moon and Back by Hanna Andersson
- New Balance
- Peak Velocity
- Perry Ellis
- Silver Jeans Co.
- Simple Joys by Carter’s
- Spotted Zebra
- Tommy Hilfiger
- Under Armour
Have you heard of The Drop by Amazon? The Drop is a time-sensitive flash sale featuring on-trend and staple pieces designed by tastemakers and your favorite influencers from around the world. The catch? Once a collection drops you have 30 hours to shop! Sign up here to be notified once the next collection drops.
When Does the Amazon Prime Day 2020 Sale Start?
Amazon Prime Day Sale 2020 starts Tuesday, October 13, 2020 at 12:00 PST.
There are also going to be brand new deals happening throughout the duration of sale and lasting for about 24 hours while supplies last. Just like the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale, this is a sale you don’t want to miss. Be sure to bookmark this page for daily updates on the best fashion deals from Prime Day.
How to Shop Prime Day Fashion Sale
From the sale page, you’ll notice that products currently marked down will have a slash next to the precious price replaced with the current sale price. Those are the items you want to look out for.
You’ll also notice Amazon Prime day Lightning Deals as you explore your options. These are simply promotions with a limited number of discounts. The promotion ends at a specified time or when supplies run out (whichever comes first). If something catches your eye that is a Lightning Deal, act fast.
On the product page, you’ll also see the discount reflected as well as the dollar savings and percentage savings. Please note that not all the colors and sizes of a product are included in the sale. Here’s an example:
How to Maximize Your Savings During The Style Sale
- BECOME A PRIME MEMBER – Start your free 30 days trial of Amazon Prime to start enjoying Prime benefits. I’ve been a Prime member for over 7 years and absolutely love it. In fact, I don’t know what I would do without it. Prime benefits have served me well through college and transitioned with me as I moved on to a career. Students get to try Amazon Prime free for 6 months (and get 50% off after their paid membership).
- MAKE A LIST – Create a list of things you love and add those items to your shopping cart to track prices. The best way to know you’re getting a good deal is to track the prices before the sale starts. Creating a list of things that you want will prevent you from going overboard once the sale starts. There are going to be thousands of fashion finds throughout the week. Creating a list and checking the prices will ensure that you’re getting a great deal.
- BOOKMARK PRIME DAY FASHION DEALS PAGE – Bookmark the Fashion sales page so you can quickly narrow down what you want.
- START SHOPPING NOW – Yes, you can start shopping now before too many people find out about the sale. Click here to discover Early Fashion Deals with amazing savings going on right now.
- SAVE $$ BY SHARING PRIME – Did you know that you can share your Prime benefits with members of your household? This includes fast, free shipping, Prime Video, and more great benefits with another adult in your household. All about that savings!
- DOWNLOAD THE APP – On the go? Download the free Amazon App to shop Prime Day Fashion Deals while on the go.
Amazon Prime Day Sneak Peek: Best of Amazon Fashion Deals
These are just a few items I bought and recommend from the 20202 Amazon Prime Fashion deals. Click on image for Fashion Deal details.
Frequently Asked Questions about Prime Day
The Prime Day 2020 starts Tuesday, October 13, 2020 at 12:00 PST and ends on October 14th. Fashion products included in this first-time sale can be found here.
No. The Big Style Sale is a separate sale that happens during the summer. While Prime Day Fashion Deals promotion are part of the annual Prime Day sale!
Fall fashion and seasonal must-haves are marked down significantly. Also, now’s a great time to start early holiday shopping. The Amazon Gift Guide is a great place to start your shopping this season. Also check out this page for a sneak peek on my handpicked selection.