I don’t know about you, but grocery shopping is one of my least favorite things to do. And if you’re anything like me, you’d be excited to read this Walmart+ review and maybe even signup for the free trial right now.
Why? Because it’s everything you’ve been looking for and then some.
From free next-day and two-day shipping on items from Walmart.com and free delivery from your store on groceries and more at the same prices, you love ($35 minimum order, restrictions apply) to member prices on fuel and mobile scan & go, there’s everything to love about Walmart+.
I seriously dreaded going grocery shopping and would wait until I ABSOLUTELY needed something before making the drive to my local Walmart store. And staying stocked with fresh produce is not easy.
I have been a long-time shopper at Walmart and routinely shop at Walmart.com while I lived in Alaska.
One of my favorite Walmart.com features in Alaska was the free/affordable “order online and ship to store” benefit that most other stores did not offer.
And now with your Walmart+ membership, you get Walmart+ free next-day and two-day shipping from Walmart.com with no order minimum (excludes oversized/freight & Marketplace items).
There’s nothing more exciting than having your order delivered to your front door. So I can whip up my favorite Nigerian Chapman recipe in no time!
If you did not get to read my previous blog post about the benefits of Walmart+, you might be wondering:
What is Walmart+?
Walmart+ is a new kind of membership that helps you save more time and money so you get everything you need–right to your door (more about Walmart+ here).
This includes groceries, gifts, and household items, all with free delivery from your store* on orders $35+ with the same everyday low prices you love (some restrictions may apply).
Try Walmart+ free for 15 days and then only pay $12.95/month or $98/year for your membership. Your Walmart+ membership literally pays for itself in just two deliveries (based on the $7.95 delivery fee).
Is Walmart+ Worth It?
Absolutely! I don’t know what I would do without my membership. I can get my groceries and everything else I need at Walmart.com delivered at my door in as little as 2 hours without ever going into the store.
Is there a minimum order for Walmart+?
Your free grocery delivery from your local store on groceries requires an order minimum of $35. And your Walmart.com order requires no order minimum and includes free next-day and two-day shipping.
Is Walmart Plus Available Everywhere?
Not at this time. Find out if Walmart+ is available close to you here.
How Does Walmart+ Grocery Delivery Work?
Here’s how Walmart+ grocery delivery works:
- Once you’re ready to place your grocery order, simply launch the Walmart app (also available on desktop), select Pickup & Delivery.
- On the next screen, you can start searching for grocery items (and more) to add to your cart. You can also change your delivery address on this screen.
- Once you’re ready to check out, hit the shopping cart icon at the bottom right on your screen.
- Then hit “Check out.”
- Follow the on-screen instructions and optionally add product suggestions to your cart. Select your delivery day and time.
- Next, review your order (delivery address, delivery date, driver instructions, contact number, substitution preferences, and tips).
- Then, place your order.
- As a Walmart+ member, we get unlimited delivery and one free “Express delivery” every month. Express delivery means your order will be delivered to your door in two hours! #unbelievable
- Once you place your order, you will receive an email confirmation.
Easy peasy! The process is streamlined and easy to follow.
A Recap of Your Walmart+ Membership Benefits
- [NEW] Walmart+ free next-day and two-day shipping from Walmart.com with no order minimum required. (Excludes oversized/freight, & Marketplace items)
- With your membership, you can get this personal blender I use to make smoothies and more from Walmart.com delivered for free.
- Free delivery from your store on groceries and more at the same prices you love ($35 minimum order, restrictions apply)
- Member prices on fuel – save 5¢ per gallon on fuel at Walmart and Murphy stations. Plus access member pricing at Sam’s Club fuel centers.
- Over 2,000 convenient locations
- Mobile scan & go – check out with your phone as you shop in-store
- Need to make a quick trip to the store? This option is super convenient and streamlined.
Is Walmart+ Right for You?
For me, it was an obvious no-brainer because of my apparent love-hate relationship with grocery shopping (and the frequency of getting fresh produce). The free 15-day trial gave me the opportunity to give Walmart+ a test run before committing.
If you’re not sure if Walmart+ is right for you, it doesn’t cost you anything to try Walmart+ for free. Be warned though, Walmart+ will likely win you over.
Save time, money, and… frustration getting all your grocery essentials and household must-haves right from your mobile phone. Walmart+ seriously gives other grocery delivery services a run for the money! I love Walmart+ and you just might too!
Your turn! Have you tried the new Walmart+ membership? Share your thoughts below.
If you found this post about my Walmart+ review helpful, you’ll love these related posts:
- Is Walmart+ Worth The Annual Membership?
- This is How I Use Walmart Plus?
- Is Walmart+ Delivery Work? 6 Reasons NOT To Try It
- What Is Walmart Plus Membership?
- Everything You Should Know About Walmart+ Membership
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Walmart. All opinions expressed in this post are mine.