You’ve been working hard and you know more than anyone else that you deserve a little spa day. These are a few products that I would use on myself to make me feel a little spoiled 🙂
- Maybelline Fuchsia Fever 140 lipstick $7.50: Lipstick is not an everyday thing for me so on days when I do apply this creamy shade, I feel like I got a makeover. To tone down that vibrancy, I apply the Mary Kay pink parfait lip gloss which also adds some luster too.
- Mary Kay Pink Parfait lip gloss $5: My go-to if I don’t want to go overboard with a lipstick. This adds moisture, shine and some obviously much needed color to my lips. I even keep one of these in my purse and I can’t count how many times this lip gloss has been a lifesaver [literally].
- Sally Hansen Shock Wave miracle gel $10: This nail polish is a dream come true! While it may not last as long as salon-done nails, miracle gel nail polish is the next best thing. I use the top coat to get longer wear with the nail polish. You can give yourself a treat at your own convenience and without having to wait in line [despite making an appointment].
- Scentbird Perfume Subscription service $14.95/month: I love perfumes but hate spending too much money on a bottle of perfume. With Scentbird, I can try different perfumes every month before deciding on the one I want to splurge on. A great treat to myself without the buyer’s remorse.
- Paula Dorf Perfect Color ecstasy $32: I like to think of myself as a multi-tasker and when I find a product that serves more than one purpose, I pounce on it. This product does just that – can be used on the eyes, lips & cheeks. Lightweight and cost-effective saving me $$$ and time.
- One Direction glow glass set $28.50: This makeup kit is all you need: lip gloss, lipstick, eye shadow palette, volumizing mascara, nail varnish, and eye crayon all for $28.50. Of course my favorite piece from the kit is the lip gloss. The icing on top? It glows neon red-orange under UV light.
- Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer $29: Use this concealer to mask those annoying dark areas around the eyes and instantly give your face a lift. While I love it for my stressed or fatigued face aka spa days, it’s also one of my ‘must have’ for concealing imperfections.
- BDB Brow Duo Pencil $18: This Billion Dollar Brows brow duo pencil helps me create an almost perfect (I’m still perfecting the art) arches. I have a hard time manipulating liquid foundation around my eyebrow so this pencil is a manmade gift that I’m happy to have.
P.S check out my other beauty posts HERE. As always, thank you so much for stopping by and I’ll be in touch with you soon.