Hello and Welcome! I’m Louisa Moje, the 5″525 (the one-quarter is important)🤣 African queen behind La Passion Voûtée. I started this blog in 2012 as a creative outlet from the struggles of pharmacy school.
As a twin and the last of 10 children, it was only natural that fashion was part of my life. So, at the suggestion of my friend, I launched this blog.
You can read about my journey from childhood with my twin sister, traveling across the world to Wyoming for a college degree, and getting a Doctor of Pharmacy degree to moving up to Alaska to pursue a career in health care in this published newspaper article.
In case you’re wondering, I’m Nigerian, a new mom, a preacher’s kid, a pharmacist, a homebody, and an adventurer (I know what you’re thinking!). My professional career in pharmacy took me to Alaska🥶, and my love for the French language took me to Gatineau/Ottawa.
And I’ve shared my journey (life and fashion) wherever the wind took me. Lately, my focus has been on affordable and trendy fashion (you can actually wear) and 15 minutes beauty because #momlife!
Fun Facts About Me
I’d rather be
my family & MMM
family, FRIENDS & FOOD
best snuggle buddies
mON PETIT CHERI
How To Use La Passion Voûtée
With several hundred posts, there’s a plethora of fashion, beauty, and lifestyle content for you to explore. You’ll find everything from African Print fashion and product reviews to comparison posts and gift ideas. There’s something for everyone!
Collaborations + Projects
- Amazon: The Drop | Staples’ Seasonal Edit
- Advanced Clinicals: National Self Care Awareness Month
- Mudd Clothing: Back to School Must-Haves
- Verizon Wireless 5G: 8 Epic Things To Do in Namur, Belgium
- IMVU: Virtual Social Networking
- Victoria Emerson: How to Style Victoria Emerson Bracelets
- Zappos x Collectively: How to Color Block The Simple Way
- Kiwi Care: How to #WalkWithPride
- DSW x Koolaburra: Staying Warm AND Stylish
- DSW: Affordable + Stylish Over The Knees Boots
- Olay: Olay Total Effects Moisturizer Review
- 5th Avenue Mall: A Weekend in Anchorage, Alaska
- CoverGirl: Flattering Wedding Guest Makeup Makeup Tutorial
- Head & Shoulders: How to Confidently Rock Short, Natural Hair
- SheaMoisture: A Detailed Review of SheMoisture African Black Soap
- StyleHaul x CoverGirl: COVERGIRL Smokeshow Eyeshadow
- Aveeno Skincare x Ulta Beauty: Aveeno Skincare Takeover #Aveenotakeover
- Smooth N Shine: Reviewing The New Smooth ‘N Shine Curl Line
- Tone Skin Care: My Brazilian Glam
- Reebok x Famous Footwear: Winter Athleisure Outfit with Reebok
- Neutrogena: Neutrogena Rainbath® Shower and Bath Gel
- Julep: Julep Cushion Complexion wheel #BravePretty
- ModCloth: Stepping into Fall with ModCloth
- Dove: My Summer Ritual with Dove Intensive Repair
- and more…
Let’s be besties! Join my exclusive besties list to get this season’s exclusive outfit ideas & more.
A few of my favorite things/NEW HERE? YOU’LL LOVE THESE BLOG POSTS..
Where this all began
Yes, that’s me in my university apartment. I had just figured out my “grand” idea for this blog — to share my journey in pharmacy school.
I quickly realized I needed a break from eating, sleeping, and breathing all-things pharmacy school. The last thing I wanted to discuss during my break from the rigorous program was dishing the tea about “life in pharmacy school.
Enter… fashion & beauty!