This post may contain affiliate links which means I will get a commission if you make a purchase at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Please read my disclosure for details.
The Amazon recently announced on June 25th that the fifth annual Amazon Prime Day will be on July 15 and 16. On the same day, I had the honor of getting a behind the scenes view at some of the fashion deals coming this year.
The first-ever Amazon Big Style Sale is happening right now. View this post to find out everything you need to know about The Big Style Sale and how it compares, if at all, to Amazon Prime Day deals and steals.
Best of Amazon Prime Day 2019: Day 2
Click on image below to see current Prime Day offer. Please note, you might need to select color/size to see Prime Day discount.
The 2019 Amazon Prime Day sale is LIVE! The following Amazon Fashion Prime Day deals are available for 24-48 hours or until the product sells out for Lightning Deals. If the deal is still available, you will see this:
P.S: You might have to select the size and color of the product you’re interested in for the Amazon deal to appear.
Best of Amazon Prime Day 2019: Day 1
Those that do not have an Amazon Prime membership will see the following when they add a Prime Day Deal to their shopping cart:
The 5th Annual Amazon Prime Day deals starts in
Although I cannot disclose exact products until the day of, keep reading for my Amazon Prime Day sneak peek on what to expect from Amazon Fashion (and then some) this year.
Frequently Asked Questions About Amazon Prime Day
This is the day that Amazon holds its “Biggest Sale of The YEAR” for Amazon Prime members. Amazon Prime Day has grown so big that this annual sale has been dubbed “better than Black Friday”. Amazon also runs select deals in the days leading up to Prime Day.
This year, Amazon Prime Day will be a 48-hour shopping event starting on Monday, July 15 at 12:00 PT through Tuesday, July 16, 2019.
Unlike years past, this year’s Amazon Prime Day will last for 48 years. In 2017, Prime Day lasted for 30 hours. And lasted for 36 hours in 2018.
Yes, you must have an Amazon Prime membership or be in a shared Amazon Household. All Prime Day deals are exclusively for Prime members. You can try Amazon Prime free for 30 days/ free 6 months for students). And cancel Prime benefits within 30 days to avoid getting charged.
If this year is anything like last year, expect massive discounts on electronics (Amazon devices included), Alexa enabled deals, extended Audible trials, hair straighteners, fashion and much more. Think hot products at a massive discount.
Prime Day early deals are already underway! Check out Today’s Amazon Deals.
This year’s Prime Day sale is available to Prime members in 18 countries: Canada, US, UK, Spain, Singapore, Netherlands, Mexico, Luxembourg, Japan, Italy, India, Germany, France, China, Belgium, Austria, Australia and new this year is United Arab Emirates.
2019 Amazon Prime Day Sneak Peek
This year, Prime Day promises to be the biggest yet with over one million deals globally between the 18 participating countries. After the official announcement of the 2019 Amazon Prime Day on June 25th, Amazon released few Early Prime Day Deals exclusively for Prime Members.
Early Prime Day Deals and Amazon Prime Day sneak peek include:
- 30% off on college must-haves
- 30% off on school essentials
- Exclusive deals on Amazon Fashion brands
- 30% off on household essentials
- Early Prime day deals on movies
- 20% off on Rivet Home Furnishings
These are a few of my favorite Amazon Fashion purchases and possibly a sneak peek into some fashion pieces and styles we hope to see on Prime Day.
Click on image to shop
Is Amazon Prime Membership Worth it?
Yes. If you know how to use a smartphone, tablet or computer and have a credit card, Amazon Prime Membership is worth its weight in gold. Key highlights of your Amazon Prime account includes:
- Free, fast shipping and delivery
- Unlimited video streaming with Prime Video
- Share your benefits with family with Amazon Household
- Exclusive Amazon Prime Deals
- Ad-free music streaming with Prime Music
- Unlimited photo storage with Amazon Drive
- Alexa Deals
- Early access to Lightening Deals on Prime Day
- Flat-free grocery delivery with Prime Pantry
- Try clothes before your buy with Prime Wardrobe
How to Prepare: Amazon Prime Day Guide
- BECOME A PRIME MEMBER – Start your free 30 days trial of Amazon Prime to start enjoying Prime benefits. I’ve been a Prime member for over 6 years and absolutely love it. In fact, I don’t know what I would do without it. Prime benefits have served me well through college and transitioned with me as I moved on to a career. Students get to try Amazon Prime free for 6 months (and get 50% off after their free trial).
- MAKE A LIST – Create a list of things you love and add those items to your shopping cart to track prices. The best way to know you’re getting a good deal is to track the prices before the sale starts. Creating a list of things that you want will prevent you from going overboard once the sale starts. There are going to be hundred of thousands of amazing deals throughout the day. Creating a list and checking the prices will ensure that you’re getting a great deal when July 15th rolls around. Plus it avoids buyer’s remorse.
- BOOKMARK AMAZON PRIME DAY PAGE – Bookmark the Prime Day deals page so you can quickly sift through the deals once the sale launches at 9PM ET on July 10th.
- START SHOPPING NOW – Yes, you can start shopping now. A lot of people are unaware that Amazon is doing a series of small Prime Day deals in the days leading up to the main event (starting today, July 5th). Click here to check out Today’s Deals.
- SAVE $$ BY SHARING PRIME – Did you know that you can share your Prime benefits with members of your household? This includes fast, free shipping, Prime Video, and more great benefits with another adult in your household. All about that savings!
- DOWNLOAD THE APP – On the go? Download the free Amazon App to shop Prime Day deals while on the move. Insider tip: Go to “Today’s Deals,” click on “Upcoming” where you can view all deals for the next 24 hours, then tap “Watch this Deal” and the app will alert you when that deal is starting.
Find more tips on how to shop Prime Day like a pro. Here is a quick preview behind the scenes as Amazon prepares for all epic sales coming our way in the next few days.
Amazon Prime Day Giveaways
Ready for some fabulous savings? Click here for a chance to win big with special Amazon Prime Day giveaways. Prizes include a double fridge with freezer, Xbox One S, home WiFi system, $250 Ulta Beauty gift card, KitchenAid stand mixer, a Coach shoulder bag and more.
Other Retailers Offering a Christmas in July Sale
1. Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019
Probably the most notable epic July sale next to Amazon Prime Day. Nordstrom started its Anniversary Sale years before Prime Day. This two-week event is famous among Nordstrom shoppers because it gives shoppers an opportunity to shop, brand new highly discounted brand names and wardrobe staples for summer, fall and winter.
The Anniversary Sale is so good that shop the sale every here. Preview the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Catalog here. And get the scoop on how to shop 2019 #NSALE like a pro! The 2019 Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Early Access starts July 11th, 2019 at 12:30 PM EST.
2. Walmart Special Buys and Rollbacks
Like Macy’s, eBay and Target, Walmart is offering thousands of deals (Special Buys and Rollbacks) in the hopes of getting a slice of Amazon’s thunder.
This is not the first time Walmart has offered special sales that rival Amazon’s annual shopping event. The online Walmart Special Buys and Rollbacks sale begins July 14 through July 17. (Source | Source)
3. eBay Crash Sale
How does eBay plan to win shoppers? eBay plans to crash the party with doorbuster savings on top brands, including LG, Apple, Samsung, KitchenAid, Garmin, and more over 50% off. If history repeats itself and Amazon’s website crashes on Prime Day, eBay has a fresh batch of too-good-to-be-true deals that will drop if Amazon crashes.
4. Target Deal Days
Don’t forget to bookmark this page and come back on July 15 and 16 to see the best selection of Amazon Fashion Prime Day deals. And even more behind the scenes on my day at Amazon!
I’ll also show you how to shop amazon prime day fashion finds and beauty deals that people often overlook 😉 It’ll also include the best Amazon Prime day deals so you don’t miss out on amazing savings.
You may also like these posts: Amazon Fashion Haul
I am wearing:
Pointed toe block heels (similar)
Amazon Fashion polka dot dress
Amazon Fashion minimalistic tote
Amazon Fashion Apple watch band
Amazon Fashion ankara head wrap
Victoria Emerson boho cuff bracelet
Victoria Emerson pearl wrap bracelet
Amazon Fashion beaded hoop earrings
PIN FOR LATER!