This post may contain affiliate links which means I will get a commission if you make a purchase at no additional cost to you. Please read my disclosure for details.
The third annual Amazon Prime Day is almost here. This is the day that Amazon holds its “Biggest Sale of The YEAR” for Amazon Prime members. This annual sale has been dubbed “better than Black Friday”. Not yet an Amazon Prime member? Try Amazon Prime free for 30 days here.
The 3rd Annual Amazon Prime Day deals end in
Below are major deals and promotions available this weekend (7/8 – 7/9) only for Prime Members:
WHEN DOES AMAZON PRIME DAY START?
Glad you asked. This year’s Amazon Prime Day will start Tuesday, July 11, 2017, with hundreds of thousands of deals exclusively for Prime members around the world. The only thing different this year is that Prime members can enjoy 30 hours of record-shattering deals starting at 6pm PT/9pm ET on Monday, July 10 with new deals as often as every five minutes.
HOW TO PREPARE FOR AMAZON PRIME DAY 2017
- BECOME A PRIME MEMBER – Start your free 30 days trial of Amazon Prime to start enjoying Prime benefits. I’ve been a Prime member for over 4 years and absolutely love it. In fact, I don’t know what I would do without it. Prime benefits have served me well through college and transitioned with me as I moved on to a career. In addition to all the perks of being a Prime member, I don’t have to worry about the expensive shipping costs to Alaska.
- MAKE A LIST – Create a list of things you love and add those items to your shopping cart to track prices. The only way you know you’re getting a good deal is to track the prices before the sale starts. Creating a list of things that you want will prevent you from going overboard once the sale starts. There are going to be hundred of thousands of amazing deals throughout the day. Creating a list and checking the prices will ensure that you’re getting a great deal when July 11th rolls around. Plus it avoids buyer’s remorse.
- BOOKMARK AMAZON PRIME DAY PAGE – Bookmark the Prime Day deals page so you can quickly sift through the deals once the sale launches at 9PM ET on July 10th.
- START SHOPPING NOW – Yes, you can start shopping now. A lot of people are unaware that Amazon is doing a series of small Prime Day deals in the days leading up to the main event (starting today, July 5th). Click here to check out Today’s Deals.
- SAVE $$ BY SHARING PRIME – Did you know that you can share your Prime benefits with members of your household? This includes fast, free shipping, Prime Video, and more great benefits with another adult in your household. All about that savings!
- REFER A FRIEND TO EARN $10 – Love Amazon Prime? Tell your friends how much you love your Prime perks. When they join and make a purchase, you’ll earn $10! I wish I had known about this referral program a few years ago.
- ENTER THE $5,000 PRIME DAY GIVEAWAY – Who doesn’t want a chance to win $5,000? Alexa is giving away $5,000 in Amazon.com Gift Cards to one lucky customer this Prime Day. Want in? Enter here.
- DOWNLOAD THE APP – On the go? Download the free Amazon App to shop Prime Day deals while on the move. Insider tip: Go to “Today’s Deals,” click on “Upcoming” where you can view all deals for the next 24 hours, then tap “Watch this Deal” and the app will alert you when that deal is starting.
Here is a quick preview behind the scenes as Amazon prepares for all epic sales coming our way in the next few days.
I am wearing:
African Print Palazzo Pants Set c/o Nanayah Studio
Photos by SNH Photos
PIN FOR LATER!
NEVER MISS A POST!
Join LPV email list to get the latest blog posts, beauty hacks, outfit tips & ideas, PLUS special sale alerts, exclusive giveaways, and behind the scenes peeks!