This post may contain affiliate links which means I will get a commission if you make a purchase at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Please read my disclosure for details.
Hello friends!! If you’re as excited as I am for the start of a new semester, you want to keep reading as I will be telling you about my favorite back to school products for fall. Time to kick off the semester with the lightest non-greasy sunscreen, the freshest fall scent, popping lip gloss, and other school worthy essentials.
- A shimmery eye shadow by One Direction $29: This is the eye shadow from the One Direction makeup kit. You can easily create nice shimmery eyes with the small and practical applicator brush. You can create smoky eyes to use on your nights out, or use the nude palette for a toned down and more natural look. I’m loving the colors in this kit and can’t wait to rock this baby this semester.
- A sheer sunscreen by Andre Lorent $25: If there was one thing I wish I did more often with my morning routine, it would be applying sunscreen to my body more often. I already constantly use makeup containing sunscreen almost daily. Because this fragrance free sunscreen is non-greasy, I can apply it on top of my moisturizer without feeling sticky. This product also doesn’t leave residues like other products. I also love the consistency of the sunscreen as it glides on easily and is nicely absorbed into my skin.
- A flavored lip gloss by Victoria’s Secret $10: Another back to school must have is a thick lip gloss. This one is from Victoria’s Secret. With colder temperatures in the horizon, this gloss will keep your lips perfectly moistened to prevent those annoying dry lips and cracks that frequently happen. The mild fragrance is an enticing factor that keeps me applying the product daily. You can never have too many of these laying around 🙂
- A classic fragrance by Chanel $92: In search of a fresh new scent this semester? Look no further than this Coco Mademoiselle perfume. With notes of jasmine, vanilla, and orange, this scent creates a sexy and elegant impression. I’ve been using Coco Mademoiselle for over two years and absolutely love it. It is a little bit on the pricer side but a little goes a long way.
- A vibrant nail color by Sally Hansen $10: Stand out and get noticed this semester. Opt for this long lasting nail color from Sally Hansen. I usually prefer their gel color but I found that their other product line last almost as long, costs less, and has more color options to choose from. As the semester gets hectic, you’ll definitely appreciate a nail polish that lasts for two weeks with little or no chipping.
- Lips soothing scrub by Victoria’s Secret $10: I’ve been hoarding this lips scrub since I learned that it was going to be discontinued by Victoria’s Secret. The weather in Alaska is far from summer (30-40F) and so it’s time to kiss summer bye-bye. With this scrub/balm duo, you can treat your lips with what it needs to prevent painful cracks this fall/winter. I typically do this daily especially during the colder months.
- An exfoliating cleanser by Bioque $22: You’ve probably heard about the reasons why you should exfoliate your skin 2 times a week already. In my opinion, this is all the more important in colder and drier months as your face is constantly exposed to weather elements. Exfoliating removes dead skin cells, unplugs pores and promotes proper healing while feeding your skin with essential nutrients.
What are your favorite back to school beauty products?
P.S: You may want to check out my other beauty posts.
As always, thank you so much for stopping by and I’ll be in touch with you soon.