- Platform wedge
- Anything fringe
- Neutral palettes (grey)
- Flare jeans
- High-waisted pants
- Botton down skirt
Just to name a few. In line with platform wedges, there is a plethora of styles, height, and design you can choose from. Starting tomorrow through Monday, Labor Day, you can score similar styles at a huge discount. NastyGal is even giving 30% off all sale items. Here are my tips for saving the most this weekend:
- If you find something you like, shop around to make sure you’re getting the best deal. For example, if you find a pair of Steve Madden pumps you like on Macy’s, check Nordstrom and Steve Madden to see if they are offering a better deal on it.
- If you don’t feel comfortable indulging on a pair of really expensive shoes, find an affordable alternative (read my story on how I did that here).
- It helps if you scout for items before the sale that way come sale day, you can tell if the item is “actually” on sale.
- Coupon, coupon, coupon! Before you hit the ‘buy now’ button search for coupons. Simply type “NastyGal coupon/discount code” in your search browser and try the codes you find.
- Lastly, don’t buy what you do not need. Just because it’s on sale does not mean it’s for you (even if it’s the last clothing in your perfect size).
Happy Labor Day and happy shopping! And don’t forget to stuck up on cold weather gears. Here’s a list of on-going sales and coupons from some of my favorite store (you can view the full list here).
BOOHOO: 35% off romper, dresses, jumpsuits with code FROCKITUP
JUSTFAB: 40% off everything
GILT.COM: Up to 80% off select items + additional 20% off with code BIG20
KARMALOOP: 40% off orders over $40 BLOWIN40
NASTYGAL: Additional 30% off sale