Happy weekend everyone,
Fanta Chapman is a drink that is very famous in Nigeria. I got quite a few requests for the recipe on the few occasions that I made this refreshing savory drink. You’ll be hooked the first time you try it!!
Many of us have soda/soft drinks in our refrigerator (I promise I won’t tell workout buddy!) and in just 5 steps, I will show you how I make my own version of Fanta Chapman.
- Fanta (no brainer!)
- Grenaldine (@ Walmart)
- Angostura bitters (@Walmart)
- 1-2 limes (or lemonade)
- Squeeze lime into jar
- Add a capful of grenadine to jar
- Add 1/2 teaspoon of Angostura bitters to mixture
- Pour in equal amounts of Fanta and Sprite. Stir.
- Garnish with a slice of lime (or whatever you choose).
Serve with ice.
HINT: Pour your mixture into a sorbet maker to create a mouth-watering smoothie! To satisfy your cravings for a little bit of liquor, add some vodka (or any liquor of your choice).