This post may contain affiliate links which means I will get a commission if you make a purchase at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Please read my disclosure for details.
Happy weekend everyone,
Fanta Chapman is a drink that is very famous in Nigeria. I got quite a few requests for the recipe on the few occasions that I made this refreshing savory drink. You’ll be hooked the first time you try it!!
Many of us have soda/soft drinks in our refrigerator (I promise I won’t tell workout buddy!) and in just 5 steps, I will show you how I make my own version of Fanta Chapman.
- Fanta (no brainer!)
- Grenaldine (@ Walmart)
- Angostura bitters (@Walmart)
- 1-2 limes (or lemonade)
- Squeeze lime into jar
- Add a capful of grenadine to jar
- Add 1/2 teaspoon of Angostura bitters to mixture
- Pour in equal amounts of Fanta and Sprite. Stir.
- Garnish with a slice of lime (or whatever you choose).
Serve with ice.