This post may contain affiliate links which means I will get a commission if you make a purchase at no additional cost to you. Please read my disclosure for details.
Welcome to a beautiful week. I was about to head out and noticed that it had snowed during the night. So I thought to myself, “Picture? Hell yeah!”
Also, kisses to Leah from Fashtrav for nominating me for the Liebster Award. I was so stoked to learn about the news! Part of the nomination requires that I answer 11 questions, pose 11 questions, and state 11 facts about myself — odd right? I know. So here we go…
1. Where is your favorite place to travel to and why?
I love France. I’ve only been there once and I’m very excited to be heading back in a few months. I love the rustique appeal of the old buildings and monument. I love French fashion, art and, language.
2. Where did you get your blog name from?
I made it all up. I wanted something unique and catchy. I’m also minoring in french. So decided to give my blog a french name. There’s no literal translation of my blog name in english (asked a few of my french friends and french speakers and they had a hard time explaining). As one of my friends put it, “A french speaker can be born and die without ever using the word ‘voutee’!” There you have it.
3. When did you feel like you first accomplished something as a blogger?
When some of my friends/acquintances told me they have visited my blog. Some came as a shocker to me.
4. How would you describe your style?
This is a tough question. Currently, I’ll say my style is chic and playful. This changes frequently as I explained in the “About” me section.
5. What is your funniest moment?
One of my funiest moments was when my twin sister and I, then 3 or 4 years old ganged up to beat up our immediate elder sister because she was much stronger than both of us. So we planned and ambushed her. It worked, she stopped picking up fights with us. We laugh when we think about it now.
6. How did you start blogging?
Decided to (re)start blogging after talking to my long time friend and blogger +Ironyofashi i. Blogging gives me the opportunity to escape the stress from everyday life so I could focus on other things such as art, fashion, and gastronomy that I’m passionate about.
7. If you could diversify your blog what else would you choose to post about?
Anything and everything, but some things are best kept as secrets.
8. What is your favorite food/meal?
I don’t have any favorite meal, but I certainly enjoy jollof rice and my mum’s banga soup (Urhobo waado!).
9. What is your favorite movie?
Tough decision! I’ve always liked Tropic Thunder but more recent movies such as Batman and the new Bond are big contenders.
10. Share a tip about blogging you wish you knew before!
Pretty much on ways to spread the word and get my new blog recognized. As long as my audience are curious about my blog, they’ll come back.
11. What one question did you secretly wished I asked you and answer it!!! 🙂
Would I consider doing a collaboration with you? Hell-to-the-yeah!
|Reminescing on my bucket of water carrying skills from high school!|
- I can speak 3 languages (one of which is not really a language: B-language)
- I have a wonderful fraternal twin sister
- I’m minoring in french language
- I love to travel
- I love shopping (Placed myself on a budget to prevent me from using my rent money)
- I don’t play any sports
- I enjoy cooking
- I’m from a large family
- I learned a lot about fashion by watching my elder sisters
- I love puppies (they’re so adorable!)
- I’m scared of cats (There’s something about them that scare me)
- Shopping or travelling?
- One place you’d love to visit?
- Any special future plans for your blog?
- What do you like to do during your free time?
- If you could have one tangible thing, what would it be?
- What brand would you say describes your personal style?
- When did you start blogging?
- Have you ever taken a break from blogging? If yes, why?
- At what point (# of followers, Likes, unique visitors) would you say your blog is well established?
- Ask & Answer a question about yourself that you wished I asked you?
- What outlets (Facebook, Instagram, etc) do you use to publicize your blog?
NEVER MISS A POST!
Join LPV email list to get the latest blog posts, beauty hacks, outfit tips & ideas, PLUS special sale alerts, exclusive giveaways, and behind the scenes peeks!