This post may contain affiliate links which means I will get a commission if you make a purchase at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Please read my disclosure for details.
Hello guys! Have you seen my Fashion Haul: Spring/Summer Fashion Haul 2015 video? Yup it is live on my YouTube channel with lots of clothes, shoes, and even tech products (you can also check out my blog post here). I’m looking forward to making another haul video where I’ll share my Memorial Day scores (a little teaser here) with you. Right now, I’m still waiting to receive some of the items I bought via snail mail (shipping to Alaska takes forever!). In the meantime here’s a video for your viewing pleasure.
This video is about Box Braids: How to Style your Box Braids. Watch in 720p or 1080p for a better viewing experience. Ever gotten your hair braided but have no clue what to do with it? There is an infinite number of ways you can style your box braids you step out of the house. In this video, I give you 8 ways to style your braids.
1. Big Braided Crown Braids. Turn your braids into a goddess look. Bring out a row or two in the front of your head and braid it all the way to the side. Pack all the hair to the side with a band.
2. Half Up Pony. Gather a small portion of your hair into a loose half up for boho-inspired look.
3. Front Bun. Create a front bun for a 50’s inspired look.
4. Loose Bun. Create a chic and easy bun by turning your high ponytail into a loose bun. Chic and sexy loose bun is a classic hair style to do to your box braids.
5. Medieval Updo. Stand out in the crowd with your box braids by styling your braids as a medieval updo.
6. Chic Hair Topknot. For a unique twist on the half-up topknot, use a few strands on both sides of your ears to tie up your hair in place.
7. Center Path Downdo. The easiest and probably one of the fastest way to style your box braids is to create a center or side path downdo.
8. Add a Hat. Accessories can give a huge lift to the way your hair looks. When all else fails, throw on a beanie or hat.
This concludes this quick video on How to Style your Box Braids, and don’t forget to join me on YouTube for weekly videos and check out 10 Ways to Wear a Beret in 1.5 Minutes! Thank you loads for all your support. Until next time, bisous!.