Just a few short hours ago, the 2020 Ulta Spring Haul event was announced. And this one-week sale is nothing short of fabulous featuring drugstore favorites for as much as 50% off.
The 2020 Ulta Spring Haul Event runs for 8 days starting Friday, April 10th through Saturday, April 18th, 2020. Unlike the 21 Days of Beauty Spring Event, this spring haul features drugstore finds at up to 50% off for the entire week of the sale. Plus you get free shipping on all orders over $25!
Best-Sellers & Top Picks from Ulta Spring Haul 2020 Event
Discover amazing savings on everyday faves like NYX, ColourPop, BH Cosmetics, Milani, Pixi Beauty and many more. Click on an image below for details on the best sellers (hot buys) and top picks from this year’s Ulta Spring Haul Event. See the full list here.
- Ardell, Kiss & Eylure Lashes – 40% off
- L’ORÉAL Voluminous, Lash Paradise & Telescopic Mascaras – 2 for $15
- COLOURPOP Super Shock Shadows, Blushes & Highlighters – 30% off
- HEART REVOLUTION Tasty Palettes reg $15 – Now $10
- BH COSMETICS Select Palettes – 40% off
- PHYSICIANS FORMULA Butter Bronzers, Highlighters & Blush – 40% off
- MAYBELLINE Concealers – 30% off
- L.A. GIRL Eye & Lip – 50% off
- MILANI Setting Sprays – 30% off
- FLORENCE BY MILLS Select Items – 40% off
- JUVIA’S PLACE Eyeshadow Palettes – 40% off
- REAL TECHNIQUES Entire Brand – 40% off
- WET N WILD Entire Brand – 40% off
- REVLON Colorstay Collection – 40% off
- MAKEUP REVOLUTION Lip & Co-Creator Palettes – 40% off
- ECOTOOLS Entire Brand – 40% off
- HEMPZ Select 17 oz Moisturizers – 40% off
- THE BODY SHOP Yogurts – 40% off
- ULTA BEAUTY COLLECTION Bronzers, Blushes & Highlighters – 50% off
- THAYERS Entire Brand – 30% off
- NEXXUS Select Haircare – 40% off
- LOVE WELLNESS Entire Brand – 25% off
- PACIFICA Crystal, Cosmic, Cherry & Lavender Moon Collections – 30% off
- TGIN Entire Brand – 40% off
- DUKE CANNON SUPPLY CO Entire Brand – 30% off
- BANILA CO Entire Brand – 20% off
- DA BOMB Bath Bombs – 25% off
- EARTH THERAPEUTICS Footcare – 30% off
- PIXI Tonics – 30% off
- REVOLUTION SKINCARE Serums – 40% off
- HASK Select Dry Shampoos – 40% off
- CARBON THEORY. & DR. PAWPAW Entire Brand – 20% off
- SOAP & GLORY Body Wash – 25% off
- WINKY LUX Palettes & White Tea Tinted Veil – 40% off
- BARE REPUBLIC Entire Brand – 30% off
- BOTA & UPCIRCLE Entire Brand – up to 25% off
- HEMPZ CBD Skincare Collection – 30% off
- PLANT APOTHECARY Entire Brand – 50% off
- I DEW CARE Vitamins Collection – 50% off
- TERRA BEAUTY BARS Entire Brand – 20% off
Loving this post? Check out these related posts:
If you live and breathe drugstore beauty products, this sale is for you. This sale includes some of the best products like the top-rated Milani Setting Spray, Juvia’s Place Eyeshadow Palette, Real Techniques makeup brushes and sponges, The Body Shop Yogurt, Ulta Beauty Collection, Maybelline Mascaras, Covergirl eye products, and many more.
Frequently Asked Questions About Ulta Spring Haul
The Ulta Spring Haul is a beauty savings event offering steep discounts (up to 50% off) on some of our favorite brands and everyday drugstore faves. The sale happens in April right after the 21 Days of Beauty Event typically lasts for a week. You can find this year’s sale here.
The Ulta Spring Haul Event starts Friday, April 10th and ends on Saturday, April 18th, 2020.
Hot brands like Morphe, BH Cosmetics, L.A. Girl, Milani, The Body Shop, Thayers, Hempz, Pixi, Soap & Glory, Maui Moisture, I Dew Care, and Terra Beauty Bars are on this year’s sale (full list here).
You do not need a coupon code for this sale event as the discount price is automatically displayed on the product page and in your shopping bag. Use THIS CODE to save an additional $3.50 off your $15 purchase during the sale.
Liked this Ulta Spring Haul post? Check out these popular posts:
PIN FOR LATER!
Reading this post on mobile? Be sure to download the LIKEtoKNOW.it and follow me “lapassionvoutee” for exclusive, in-the-moment shoppable posts. Also, available on Android 🙂
It’s also the fastest way I can keep you updated on the latest sales and newest styles since blog posts take a lot of time to create. Here’s what you’ve recently missed!