Valentine’s Day is just around the corner and if you find yourself hard-pressed to get her the perfect Valentine’s day gift, you’re in the right place. Keep reading for an epic roundup of the best gift ideas for women under $50.
Is she the woman who is hard to shop for or who has everything? Worry not! You’re going to surprise your love with your new-found talent for finding fabulous gifts.
- 55+ Best Gift Ideas for Women under $50
- 1. Reversible Faux Leather Tote
- 2. Loveestee Spa Gift Basket and Bath Set
- 3. Scratch Your Travels Map Framable Art
- 4. Click & Grow Smart Garden
- 5. Knock Knock What I Love About Us Journal
- 6. Lock and Love LL Quilted Biker Jacket
- 7. Shiatsu Pillow Massager with Heat
- 8. Multi-Device Charging Station Dock & Organizer
- 9. Designer Inspired Bracelet
- 10. Shoe Tower Shelf Storage Organizer
- 11. Premium Lipstick-Sized Portable Charger
- 12. MacBook & iPad Pro Carrying Case
- 13. Smartphone Sanitizer + Charger
- 14. Central Diamond 14K Gold Earrings
- 15. Functional Fabric Defuzzer
- 16. Wine Soap Set
- 17. Personalized Family Mugs
- 18. Portable Smartphone Projector
- 19. Expandable Carry On Luggage
- 20. Sparkling Water & Soda Maker
This post contains over 55 hand-selected, affordable gift ideas for women that are under $50. This means that you can get her a unique gift that she’ll love and that your wallet will love.
Need a Valentine’s Day gift ASAP? These are the top 5 best under $50 best Valentine’s Day gift ideas every lady will fight for:
- Knock Knock What I Love About You
- Shiatsu Back and Neck Massager
- Iced Coffee Maker and Tea Infuser
- Tourmaline Ionic Flat Iron & Straightener
- Waterproof Smartwatch Fitness Tracker
Last update on 2022-12-09 at 08:41 / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
For 100+ more gift options, be sure to check out these hand-selected unique Valentine’s Day gift options for women.
Best of all, most of these gift ideas ship absolutely free (no minimum) with free returns from Nordstrom and Amazon. So if she tells you she wants something else, you can return or exchange the gift easily.
You also get free 2-day shipping with Amazon Prime membership on items in this Valentine’s Day gift guide.
Brief descriptions have been added to each gift item so you have a better idea of what it is. Lastly, you can also scroll to the bottom of this article to pin this post for later so you can easily find it when next you need to get her another amazing gift.
55+ Best Gift Ideas for Women under $50
This reversible faux leather tote with wristlet will be her favorite purse for a long time to come. The versatile multi-color option multiples her styling options. It is large enough to hold everything she needs (i.e. the perfect everyday bag).
Every girl needs a pampering or two every now and then. This 5-piece bath and body set will be all she needs for a long time to come. The shower gel, body butter, and body scrub will leave her glowing.
This USA Scratch your travels™ map is all the rave right now. The map features gorgeous watercolor details that are fun and interactive. You can both have a long-lasting bonding moment by scratching off the foil to reveal the bright colors of the states you’ve visited. You can also check out the World Map version for international travels.
Sometimes there’s nothing more rewarding than seeing something you care for sprout with life. This smart garden is the perfect gift for ladies that love gardening/nature. She’ll relish the tranquility of caring for a living plant without the added stress of remembering to water her herbs with this self-watering indoor garden system.
This beautiful Fill in The Love Journal will help you express how you feel for your partner. All you have to do is fill in the blank for a personalized gift. She’ll cherish this forever!
Bring out the biker chic in her with this bad-ass quilted faux leather jacket. It comes fully lined in literally every possible color so you can pick the perfect color for her.
Give her a luxurious massage that she can use over and over again without the spa price. This is a thoughtful way to let her know that you appreciate all her effort and hard work. Hey, and maybe you’ll get to use it while she’s not watching?
Is she the queen of technology? Hook her up with this nifty tool. This eco-friendly charging station creates a tidy desk for her. And best of all, she will know exactly where to find her devices the next time she needs them.
This two-tone designer jewelry is both trendy, and luxurious. And for a price that’s significantly less than its brand name look-alike she’ll love this under $50 Valentine’s day gift (and so will your wallet).
As they say, “A woman can never have too many shoes.” If you’ve witnessed her ever-growing collection and your ever-shrinking closet space, now’s the time to get her this super sturdy shoe storage organizer. It fits up to 50 pairs of heels. She’ll be delighted by your thoughtfulness and you’ll be glad to salvage the storage space you still have. Win-win!
Is she constantly on Snapchat and taking too many Instagram selfies and complaining about how often she has to charge her phone? You can easily fix her concerns by getting her the perfect lipstick power bank. Let’s just hope shoe doesn’t turn you into an Instagram Husband.
Sometimes all we need is something simple and practical to protect an expensive gadget. This carrying case doubles as a protective bag for her Apple product to keep it scratch-free. Besides the exquisite workmanship, it is also eco-friendly with its use of materials that are sustainable, renewable, and biodegradable.
In today’s climate, you can’t go wrong with gifting this versatile phone sanitizer and charging port. And in case you’re wondering this portable case fits and charges any phone. It’s so functional that it’d sanitize any product you can fit into it (think smartwatches, headphones, keys, earpods, and more).
Let her know how precious and dear to your heart you cherish with this amazing 14K gold Swarovski stud earrings.
This Conair battery operated fabric Defuzzer is one of the most-talked-about and highest-rated fabric shavers out there. The large shaving head and ergonomic grip handle make removing lint and fuzz from her sweaters and clothes quick, easy, and comfortable.
16. Wine Soap Set
Over 300 agree that this set of wine soap is a unique gift for wine-lovers. She’ll soak up the benefits of wine on her skin made from some of the most hydrating and moisturizing oils like olive, shea butter, and sweet almond oil.
If you have littles you can create a special collection of personalized family mugs. Use this to celebrate the bond you have as a family this Valentine’s Day.
Turn up the heat this season with this must-have mini outdoor projector. Talk about the ultimate movie night experience from the comfort of your house. She’ll love this gift especially if movie nights are her favorites.
The perfect carry-on to make her future travel stress-free. Made out of durable and lightweight material and wheels that rotate 360º gets this luggage an A+ in our books.
Just like home brewing is to craft beer, there’s now a market for homemade sparkling water and carbonated drinks. From cocktails and wines to juices, water, and beer, you can make carbonated “anything” with this handy little tool. She’ll be obsessed with this tool!
21. Fruit Infused Water Bottle with Insulating Sleeves & Recipe eBook – If she’s all about getting her 8 glasses of water every day, she’ll appreciate this Infusion Pro Premium fruit-infused water bottle. It also comes with insulating sleeves and a recipe ebook so she can experiment with different water flavors.
22. Estella Bartlett Pearl Necklace – You can buy love… on a string with this timeless classic freshwater pearl necklace. She’ll love the elegance and versatility of this necklace. The freshwater pearl is simple enough for her to wear every day, yet so precious that she can wear it for the dressiest of occasions.
23. Riding Boots – Riding boots are a wardrobe must-have because they can be dressed up and down. She can layer with a pair of socks in the winter for warmth and dress it down when the weather warms up.
24. Moroccan Oil Cleanse + Style Duo – We’ve all heard the great benefits of Moroccan oil and no one does it better than the Moroccan Oil brand. This Valentine’s day gift duo is complete with Moroccan oil treatment to minimize damage and split ends, and the Moroccan oil body soap infused with shea butter, aloe and argan oil for well-nurtured skin.
25. Death Wish Coffee, The World’s Strongest Coffee – Only a self-proclaimed coffee addict can survive the full intensity of The World’s Strongest Coffee. It is also USDA-certified organic so you know that you’re serving your lady the best of the best.
26. Kaja Lookin’ Like a Snack Collection – The beauty-lover and makeup obsessed babe would love this collection of Kaja beauty most-wanted favorites. And this limited edition collection features full-size options of each item.
27. Travel-ready Toiletry Bag – There’s no better way to help her organize her makeup and toiletries than to get her a chic toiletry bag. The water-resistant compact design will ensure that she packs essentials.
28. Fifty Shades Trilogy – If she’s a serial book addict that has not already read this book, you should get it for her. Included in this trilogy are Fifty Shades of Grey, Fifty Shades Darker, and Fifty Shades Freed. Fanatics rave that this New York Times #1 bestselling trilogy is way better than the movie. Let her be the judge!
29. Night Lightning to USB Charging Cable – This charging cable is unlike any other she’s ever seen. Reduce her technological frustration with this Valentine’s gift idea that is tangle-free and anchored in place.
30. Serene House Ultrasonic Aromatherapy Diffuser – This ultrasonic cool mist diffuser sets the mood for the ultimate rest and relaxation. Once she tries this top-rated product, currently an additional 20% off, she’ll never want to do without it.
31. HSI Professional Ceramic Tourmaline Ionic Flat Iron – The reviews are in and they are singing high praises about this HSI Professional ionic flat iron. No matter her hair type, this hair straightener will easily transform her hair in record time. Packaging includes a glove, pouch, and Argan oil. No wonder it’s a Best-selling product on Amazon!
32. Makeup Cosmetic Organizer – If your vanity has been taken over by her makeup, this is the perfect gift to get her. This cosmetic organizer has compartments for her lipstick and drawers for her eyeshadows, foundation, brushes, and power. It is an all-in-one organizer that does not take too much vanity space.
33. Amazon Prime Gift Membership – I love my Amazon Prime Membership and I’m sure she would too. The one-stop-shop for all things fashion, beauty, and shoes. She will be delighted to get her order in two days free of charge with Prime membership. She’ll also have access to a dozen other Prime features like movies, music, e-books and more.
34. Kolumbo Travel Umbrella – Most divas would rather have their body get wet than their hair or perfect makeup. Why not get her this “unbreakable” travel umbrella that holds its own even at extreme wind speeds of 55MPH? The manufacturer claims that its durability has been tested 5,000 times. Looks like their claim is true with over 2,000 customer reviews backing them. P.S: You may need one for yourself.
35. HyperChiller Iced Coffee Maker – Get this gift for the wife, girlfriend, or BFF whose favorite drink is iced coffee. The HyperChiller makes the perfect iced coffee without dilution in one minute saving her long waits at the coffee shop.
36. Tarte Picture Perfect Duo – She’ll be all about that bold, flirtatious, lashes with this picture-perfect ergonomically-designed eyelash curler and bestselling Tarte mascara.
37. Charlotte Tilbury Hollywood Beauty Glow Set – This set of beauty products for high-impact beauty while she’s on the go to keep her refreshed all day long. This under $50 Valentine’s beauty kit will be the right-hand buddy to her makeup essentials. She will feel as though you read her mind!
38. Smith’s Rose Bud Tin Set – For the Valentine or Galentine who gets nostalgic about times past. This 3-piece vintage-inspired tin will stir up fun memories. The kit lip balm and salve will protect her lips and moisturize her hands.
39. Scentbird Perfume Subscription – It will be love at first sight when she receives her first Scentbird perfume in the mail. From the packaging to the endless supply of monthly fragrances from brand name designers, she’ll be thrilled. This takes out the guesswork of trying to figure out what scents she would like.
40. Revlon One-Step Hair Dryer & Volumizer – She’ll never have a bad hair day with this most-wanted Revlon hot airbrush. Available in four unique colors, this product makes the perfect Valentine’s day gift idea for women under $50 that she’ll use for many years to come. Not sure, check out what over 20,500 people have to say about this hot air brush.
41. Skin Gym Jade Facial Trio Set – Just a few years ago, only a few people used and were aware of the benefits of jade rollers. Now, this beauty product has become an essential in almost every beauty guru’s daily ritual. Treat her to this trio all-in-one kit this season.
42. Satin Robe – Pamper her with this charming silky satin robe. Warning: she may get too comfortable in this buttery-soft fabric.
43. Yoga Duffle Bag – Maybe she’s a fitness nut or just committed to achieving her fitness goals. A workout duffle bag will give her more motivation to stay on track this year. It shows that you’re her biggest supporter.
44. Magic Wand Portable Scanner – A practical gift for the lady who spends extra time organizing documents. With this portable scanner, she’ll be able to get the work done in record time.
45. Laura Mercier Make it Matte Setting Powder + Puff Set – Have you ever seen her “baking” her makeup? If you live with a beauty fanatic, you’ve probably heard her say that word a few times already. The creme de la creme beauty brand for baking is Laura Mercier. And this all-inclusive set has everything she’ll need to perfect her makeup. And it’s on sale for a limited time.
46. Electronic Pulse Massager – If she suffers from joint pain, this FDA cleared pulse massager will help reduce the pain and relax her body anytime she needs it. The 20-level adjustable intensity and frequency will get her feeling better faster.
47. Dark Chocolate Mints (20 Pieces) – Now’s the perfect time to get her the most decadent chocolate EVER! Get her this gift-ready rich Belgian dark chocolate. This box of delectable handmade chocolate goodness by Nordstrom Makers is infused with peppermint oil.
48. Mario Badescu Brightening Regimen Kit – Wipe away stress and give her a boost of instant radiance for a more youthful look.
49. Amir 3 in 1 Clip-on Cell Phone Camera Lens Kit – Is she into photography and always in search of the perfect selfie? Then this 3-in-1 clip-on phone lens kit will give her the experience of shooting DSLR quality photos. The perfect selfie is one click away!
50. MacBook Keyboard Skin – A stylish and attractive ombre keyboard cover to brighten and protect her laptop from dust, spills, and wear.
51. Cards Against Humanity – For the Valentine who loves card games. As the creators put it, “Cards Against Humanity is a party game for horrible people.” If you both enjoy a few inappropriate jokes or two, this game will be a blast after a few drinks. Simply put, a player asks a question from a Black Card, and the remaining players answer with their funniest White Card. Recommended you play it with those you are comfortable around such as your Valentine or Galentine.
52. Designer-Inspired Studded Rivet Sandals – Don’t break your budget on a $$$ designer studded sandals. This brand name look-alike offers the same appeal for a fraction of the price. It even features similar studs, glossy patent leather, and sexy stilettos.
53. Calpak 5-Piece Packing Cubes – Packing cubes are the most efficient way for her to maximize luggage space. The bags come in convenient sizes for all her needs including dirty laundry. All her carefully packed clothes will stay perfectly organized when she gets to her destination. The stylish marble design and the near-perfect rating make these packing cubes an amazing Valentine’s day gift idea for her this year.
54. Fresh® Sugar Lemon Bath Cubes – Give your sugar the gift of this bath cubes that are enriched with real sugar (seriously!). The oils released by the sugar cubes will leave her skin feeling nourished. Who knows, she just might taste like sugar cubes after a soak!
55. Quilted Lightweight Vest – This Boheny quilted lightweight vest will make the perfect layering piece for her as we transition from winter to spring. The removable hoodie makes it a versatile piece for when she needs extra warmth.
56. Prescription For Love Candy – Feeling love-struck? Why not shower her with love by gifting her this amazing prescription gift? Healthcare professionals would really appreciate this thoughtful gift. A vial for the lovesick and the other to stir up the moment this Valentine’s Day ?
57. USB Mix Tape By Suck UK – Feeling a little nostalgic about the good ole days when you could make your own mixtape? This is an unusually thoughtful gift that is a modern twist with 900 minutes of recordable space. You will both burst out in your hottest old-school moves as soon as she hits the play button.
58. Pixnor Facial Cleansing Brush – She will be obsessed with this 7-piece waterproof cleansing system as soon as she starts seeing the terrific result. It penetrates deep to remove dirt and debris that makeup cleaners through gentle exfoliation and deep cleaning. The brush heads also remove blackhead will leave her face buttery-soft. Give her a few days to use this system and she’ll rave about it for a long time.
59. Cold Brew Iced Coffee Maker – This leakproof cold brew coffee maker will her new favorite kitchen gadget. Now she can make daily coffee using the cold brew process that is more naturally delicious than the traditional hot brewing process. A coffee maker that you’ll rave about that doesn’t cost several hundred dollars!
If you made it to the end of this post, bravo to you! Hopefully, by now you have found a few good Valentine’s day gift ideas for her. Definitely take advantage of the free 30-day trial of Amazon Prime or Nordstrom’s fast and free shipping (+ free return).
I love my Amazon Prime because I would have to pay an arm and a leg (literally) to ship anything up to Alaska. The perks of the membership are amazing! Find out more information about Amazon Prime try it free for 30 days to see if it is right for you.
You may also like these gift guides:
PIN FOR LATER!