150+ Budget-Friendly Gift Ideas for Women | Best Gifts for Her in 2023 [Updated]
This post may contain affiliate links which means I will get a commission if you make a purchase at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Please read my disclosure for details.
Thinking of great gift ideas for women can be hard, especially for woman who has everything. I know because I’m one, and sometimes I don’t even know what I want!
Need help? Keep scrolling to discover 150+ budget-friend gift ideas for women this holiday season.
I get excited about buying gifts for family and friends. But I know that this is a nightmare for some people. For this reason, I compiled this ultimate shopping guide to make it easier for you.
In this post, I have rounded up the best-selling items for women that are hot for the holidays right now.
This list of over 150 amazing gift ideas for women is organized by price range, so you can easily explore possible gift ideas for women that are within your budget.
There are only
BEST GIFTS FOR HER UNDER $20 (STOCKING STUFFERS)
Looking for a budget-friendly buy? Or, perhaps you’ve bought the main gift and just want a little something extra to top it off? These items would be great gifts as stocking stuffers or if you’re on a tight budget.
These $20 and under gift ideas for women are just what you need. The top three women’s gift ideas under $20 are:
1. Laptop Sleeve Carrying Case
This two-piece laptop/tablet carry case, and side bag combo is perfect for ladies on the go. The set includes a larger sleeve case, along with a matching bag, which is perfect for smaller items such as cell phones and power chargers.
The carrying case has a stylish felt outer and features a soft flannel inner lining to ensure everything inside is protected. Chic, stylish, and practical!
2. Jewelry & Makeup Storage Display Boxes Set
The Ikee Design storage set is one of the top-selling gift ideas for women – for a good reason. This functional acrylic storage set comes complete with four removable drawers for jewelry and large makeup palettes.
Top-level features 12 individual slots for her lipstick, 2 larger back slots for brushes, and a large compartment for full-sized makeup products.
This storage station is the perfect place to keep jewelry and cosmetics neatly tidied away yet still on display and easy to find.
3. Lipstick-Sized Portable Charger
She will never run out of power again with this mini portable charger. Perfect for cellphones and even tablets, this charger pack is only as big as an average lipstick so can be easily slipped into her handbag.
It’s available in various colors and makes an excellent practical gift. Check out the customer reviews on Amazon.
Here are 30+ more amazing gift ideas for women that are $20 or less:
- Sweater Stone Pill & Lint Removing Sweater Stone
- Body and Bath Spa Gift Set in an Elegant Gold Tub Basket
- Kate Spade Business Card Holder
- Sweetsea Wall-Mounted Aquaponic Tank
- Soda Open-Toe Espadrilles Sandals
- Sophia Amoruso #Girlboss
- Syaya Ladies Adjustable Pre Tied Bowtie
- Giftale Leopard Handbag Purse Keychain
- QueenFur Faux Fur Pompom Beanie
- BP. slouch pocket tee
- Ipely Car Purse Hook
- ModParty Custom Jewelry Dish Holder
- Blue Fox “My sister has an awesome sister” tea mug
- BP. Stone Oval Drop Earrings
- Earnda Double O Leather Belt
- Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid Lipstick
- Nordstrom ‘Butter’ Slipper Socks
- BeautyBlender Original Makeup Sponge Applicator
- Saunorch Universal Travel Adapter
- TopCase Faded Ombre Series Macbook Keyboard skin
- Century Star Over The Knee Leg Warmer Socks
- e.l.f. Cosmetics Beautifully Bare Satin Lipstick
- Moschino Mini Gift Set
- Plum & Bow Elephant Tea Mug
- Style Lab Hair Essential Kit
- Glamspin Lip Hydration Set
- Urban Outfitters Crescent Moon Catch-All Dish
- Erin Condren Floral Journal
- Miscly Dress Shoe Laces
- Brouk & Co. Travel Cord Roll
- Lerdu Infinity Scarf Necklace with Marble
- Pink Queen Tie-Dye Pullover Sweater
- ASOS Double Row Cuff Bracelet
- Lanzom Wide Brim Fedora Hat
- Emax Design Professional Makeup Brushes
Shop Gift Ideas for Women Under $20
UNIQUE GIFT IDEAS FOR WOMEN UNDER $50
Maybe you have a little more than $20 to spend on gifts for her. If so, this selection of women’s gift ideas under $50 would be a great starting point. The top three women’s gift ideas less than $50 are:
1. Hand-Held Fabric Steamer
Steam irons are a thing of the past. Fabric steamers are more practical and portable. This easy-to-use handheld fabric steamer will make it a breeze to straighten her clothes at home and on the go even daily.
For convenience, the steamer has two temperature settings and three attachments to get her looking sharp faster than ever.
There will be no need to take clothes off hangers or look for an ironing board. All she has to do is simply choose an attachment, steam, then wear.
2. 20-Inch Expandable Carry On Luggage
If you’re looking for gift ideas for women that like to travel, this sleek yet robust carry-on suitcase is a fantastic choice for her.
It is rated as an Amazon Choice with over 2,500 4+ star reviews for a good reason. This carry-on luggage is made from ABS material, which makes the carry-on extremely lightweight and durable for heavy-duty needs.
The luggage also has a telescopic handle and wheels for hassle-free transport through the airport, train station or wherever her travels may take her!
3. Tanming Faux Leather Motor Biker Jacket
Inject some biker chic into her wardrobe with this biker jacket. Available in over 10 colors and styles, this faux leather jacket is a great transitional piece from fall to winter and winter to spring.
It will be one of the few pieces she reaches for repeatedly because of its versatility and timeless flair.
This biker jacket features a large, riveted collar and eye-catching zips that we’ve seen $200+ biker coats. And if you’re still uncertain, check out the reviews on Amazon (500+ excellent ratings).
Here are 40+ more great gifts that are also under $50:
- Lark & Ro Knit Fit-and-Flare Dress
- BP. Reversible Plaid Scarf
- Gaiam Yoga Duffle Bag
- MAC Lip Duo Lipstick Kit
- Simply Embroidered Personalized Monogram Blanket
- Ekouaer Button-Down Nightwear
- Sigma Beauty Spa Express Bush Cleaning Mat
- Street Level Reversible Tote & Wristlet
- Kate Spade New York square stud earrings
- Boheny Womens Quilted Lightweight Vest
- Conair Double-Sided Lighted Makeup Mirror
- Kate Spade New York Glitter Water Bottle
- Ododos Workout Leggings w/ Cellphone Pockets
- Soda Women Golf-H Riding Boots
- Songmics 10-Tier 50 Pairs of Shows Tower
- Beauty Blender Blenders Delight Set
- Shany Pro Signature 24-Piece Brush Set
- Streamline Rainbow Color Wheel Umbrella
- Yves Saint Laurent Black Opium Parfum
- Nordstrom ‘Moonlight’ Short Pajamas Set
- Eva NYC Mini Flat Iron
- MAC Girls Qween Supreme Palette
- Sigma Beauty Dry’n Shape Brush Tower
- Steve Madden Lancer Sneakers
- BP ‘Heritage’ Plaid Infinity Scarf
- Lark & Ro Sleeveless Gathered Dress
- Merokeety Quilted Herringbone Puffer Vest
- Vans Slide-On Sandal
- Bienzoe Sleeveless Light Weight Vest
- Nirvanna Designs Cable Knit Earmuffs
- Yes4All Wooden Wobble Balance Board
- Olay Pro-X Cleansing System
- Warmen Touchscreen Winter Driving Gloves
- Hereafter Lasercut Succulent Wood Journal
- Bare Minerals Four-Piece Lipgloss Collection
- Privé Revaux The Churchill Sunglasses
- San Diego Hat Company Large Brim Hat
- Ettika 4-Pack Stud Earrings
- Foreo ISSA Play Sonic Toothbrush
- Billie Bijoux Sterling Silver Infinity Bracelet
- Slip for beauty sleep Pure Silk Sleep Mask
- Conair ExtremeSteam Handheld Fabric Steamer
Shop Gifts For Women Under $50
Great Gifts Ideas for Women Under $100
Finding the perfect gift for the woman in your life should be the source of stress for any reason. If your budget has a little more wiggle room, this selection of unique gifts for women is all you need.
Once again, I’ve rounded up this selection, starting with the top three best gift ideas for her under $100.
1. Orolay Thickened Down Jacket
After living in Alaska for over 4 years, I’ve realized how important it is to have the right jacket.
Every woman who lives or travels to cold weather regions needs one of these. This down coat will also make a great replacement if hers is on its last leg.
It’s not every day we come across well-insulated stylish down coats. This channel-quilted puffer with a hoodie will keep her safe from the elements. A practical, on-trend, stylish, and reasonably-priced down coat that she’ll love for years to come.
2. Tissue Weight Wool & Cashmere Scarf
When it comes to putting together amazing outfits, accessories are super important.
Though pricey for a scarf, this luxury wool and cashmere accessory serves as a statement piece and guarantees she’ll never get cold again.
3. FENTY BEAUTY Match Stix Trio
Rihanna single-handedly broke the internet with the release of her Fenty Beauty line of products on Sephora.
Any beauty buff is aware of how amazing Fenty Beauty line of products is. And the Match Stix is a hit.
Although this set is a little bit on the pricier side, the quality is top-notch. The Match Stix Trio is perfect for contouring, highlighting and giving “the glow” that is colloquial for radiant and shimmery makeup. There is a trio for almost all skin tones too.
Check out these 30 unique gift ideas for women under $100:
- Michael Kors Cityscape Toggle Silver Bracelet
- Lauren Ralph Lauren Newbury Leather Crossbody Bag
- Zella Live In High Waist Leggings
- Natori ‘Nirvana’ Midi Robe
- Urban Luxe Himalayan Salt Pyramid Lamp
- Barefoot Dreams Calypso Wrap Cardigan
- Christian Louboutin Silky Satin Lip Colour
- Fujifilm Instax Mini 9 Instant Camera
- Michael Todd Soniclear Facial Cleansing Brush System
- Kindle E-reader with 6″ Touchscreen Display
- UE ROLL Wireless Mobile Bluetooth Speaker
- FrenchMay Touch Control Air Fryer
- Michael Kors ‘Plate’ Thong Sandal
- Lucky Brand Classic Ankle Bootie
- Colleen Rothschild Skincare Discovery Kit
- Flora Nikrooz Showstopper silk robe
- Kendra Scott Signature Elisa Pendant Necklace
- Betabrand Dress Pant Yoga Pants
- AOMAIS Mid Calf Winter Boots
- Nike Flex Experience Run 6 Lightweight Shoe
- Steve Madden Expandable Suitcase With Spinner Wheels
- Chanel ‘Chance Eau Tendre’ Twist & Spray Set
- Fenty Beauty Avalanche All-Over Metallic Powder Set
- Kendal Leather Jewelry Storage Box
- Nine West ‘Blogger’ Harness Boot
- Fossil Stainless Steel Chronographic Glitz Watch
- Lock and Love LL Everyday Bomber Jacket
- Wit & Wisdom Ab-solution Stretch Skinny Jeans
- Tea Forté Assortment Tea Chest Gift Box
- Parwin Pro 7-in-One Curling Wand
Shop Gifts Under $100
Perfect Gifts for Women Under $200
Although you can get the perfect gift for her under $100, $50, and even under $20, your gift-giving potential becomes exponential when the cost is not too much of a concern.
The top three picks under $200 focus on unique gift options for women even, and this roundup includes gift ideas for women who have everything. Here we go!
1. Amazon Echo
Any modern woman, tech-savvy or not, would appreciate the gift of an Amazon Echo.
This powerful device is hugely popular for all the right reasons. Take a look at all the things she could do with the Amazon Echo here. Completely voice-controlled, Alexa will be her sidekick.
Outside the traditional smart features of playing music and surfing the internet, she’ll be able to manage her to-do list, update her shopping list, check her calendar, road traffic, weather, and even sports scores as a sport-fanatic and so much more.
2. Tory Burch ‘Miller’ Flip Flop
As someone described, these famous Tory Burch Miller sandals are worth every penny. They are comfortable and stylish and can be dressed up or down. She’ll totally love these sandals!
And if she already has a pair, get her a second pair in a different color. 3,000+ fashionistas won’t lie to you!
The Miller sandals feature a large cut-out classic Tory Burch logo on the instep and have foam-cushioned footbeds for exceptional comfort. Available in many colors and patterns and a perfect gift option at any time of the year.
3. DRYBAR The Tress Press Digital Styling Iron
Now she can get that salon look without the price tag. She’ll thank you for how easy styling her hair has become with the top-rated Drybar styling iron.
Unrivaled by any other in its class, the Drybar digital iron is equipped with floating plates that straighten in one pass and rounded edges for the perfect curls and waves.
This is an excellent gift idea for women who love to experiment with different hairstyles.
Check out these other 25 amazing gift options for women under $200:
- Michael Kors Silvertone Darci Watch
- Sorel Joan of Arctic Wedge Boots
- Audio-Technica Professional Headphones
- Marc Fisher Espadrille Wedge Sandal
- Blanknyc ‘Morning’ Suede Moto Jacket
- Kate Spade NY Cameron Street Clarise
- Chanel Coco Mademoiselle Twist & Spray Set
- Foreo Compact Facial Cleansing Device
- Samsonite Winfield 2 Spinner Luggage
- Rails Hunter Plaid Shirt
- Nordstrom gift card
- Michael Kors Parker Gold-Tone Watch
- Hunter Original High Gloss Wellington Boots
- Drybar ‘Buttercup’ Blow Dryer
- Aerin Mediterranean Honeysuckle Gift Set
- GHD Classic Good Hair Day Kit
- Sam Edelman ‘Penny’ Riding Boot
- Rag & Bone High Waist Skinny Ankle Jeans
- Drunk Elephant T.L.C. Glycolic Night Cream
- Sigma Beauty Essential Brush Kit
- Hermès Twilly d’Hermès Eau de Parfum
- Pelle Moda ‘Bonnie’ Ankle Strap Sandal
- Rebecca Minkoff Quilted Corssbody Bag
- Bearpaw Isabella Snow Boot
- Calvin Klein Reversible Tote Bag
Shop Gifts Under $200
Luxury Women’s Gift Ideas
Looking to push the boat out and buy her something really special? Good thinking! These are the top selection of best-rated luxury gift ideas for women.
1. Christian Louboutin ‘So Kate’ Pointy Toe Pump
Nothing says luxury like a pair of Christian Louboutins. The ‘So Kate’ Pointy Toe Pump is one of the most sought-after luxury heels by fashionistas.
With the brand’s iconic red-bottom sole, these classic pumps are the epitome of classy elegance with Louboutin’s patented-leather upper and pointed toe. Since Louboutin heels run small, go up half to full size for the perfect fit.
2. SKIN INC Optimizer Voyage Tri-Light
This futuristic handheld device will allow her to use innovative colored LED-chromotherapy and low-frequency stimulation in her daily skin-care regime to tackle skin concerns such as blemishes, dull skin, and aging through red light therapy.
This cutting-edge therapy will make her glow, brighten her skin tone, and reduce the appearance of under-eye darkness and scars.
The Sin Inc. device makes a great gift for the skincare and beauty-obsessed and the ladies who are early adopters of innovative technology.
3. Crème de La Mer Moisturizing Cream
La Mer line of products has built a cult following of women (and men) who swear by the irreplicable effects of this legendary cream.
For a fraction of the price of plastic surgery, this moisturizing cream will transform her skin while reducing wrinkles and fine lines.
Give her the gift of youthful-looking skin with this expertly formulated face-deep moisturizer. You can also read my honest review about these La Mer skincare products.
And more luxury gift options for women:
- Lagos ‘Luna’ Pearl Small Stud Earrings
- Chloe ‘Marcie Crossbody Bag
- Dyson Blown-A-OUAI Noir Hair Set
- Gucci 57mm Square Sunglasses
- Tory Burch ‘Minnie’ Travel Ballet Flat
- AG “The Legging” Ankle Jeans
- Sorel Tofino Waterproof Boot
- Mikimoto Akoya Pearl Stud Earrings
- GoPro HERO 4 Silver Camera
- Beats Solo3 Wireless Headphones
- Apple Series 5 Smart Watch
- Valentino ‘Rockstud’ T-Strap Pump
- La Mer The Spa Collection
- Moncler ‘Ghany’ Water Resistant Puffer Vest
- Hourglass Confession Vault Lipstick Collection
- Michael Kors Crystal Bezel Bracelet Watch
- Christian Louboutin ‘Pigalle Follies’ Pump
- Sephora Collection gift card
- Canon 5D Mark IV DSLR Camera
- Michelle Deco Diamond Dial Watch Case
- Frye Melissa Seam Boot
- Burberry Check Wool & Silk Scarf
- Nuface ‘Trinity’ Facial Trainer Kit
- Atelier Cologne Luxury Pamper set
- Kay 10K White Gold Diamond Necklace
Shop Luxury Gifts
If you’re not a yet Prime member, you qualify for a free 30-day trial of Amazon Prime (or a free 6-month trial for students).
Among the benefits of your Prime subscription, your Amazon purchases ship free and fast, so you receive your purchase in time for the holidays.
For loved ones living far away, keep in mind the 2022 shipping deadlines for the major shipping service providers. Please confirm with the carrier (USPS, FedEx, and UPS) as the cutoff dates may change.
Now that you have gone through this handpicked selection of the best gift ideas for women, you are prepared to blow her mind away. Happy shopping!
Whatever you buy for her, remember: It’s the thought that counts!
Interested in other related content like this roundup of the best gift ideas for women for any budget? You’ll like these related gift guides:
PIN FOR LATER!
Shop each item below.
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23
Such a nice list of women’s gift ideas! I love the Ikee Design Jewelry & Makeup Storage Display Boxes Set!
Such a nice women’s gift ideas! I love the Ikee Design Jewelry & Makeup Storage Display Boxes Set!
Christmas is here before we know it. That being said, I’m going to share your post with the hubs. This is going to help him, for sure. 🙂
Amazon has lot of wonderful gift ideas for women. I have prime membership. Thanks for sharing this wonderful list.
wow! How many awesome ideas! That Chloe bag would be perfect for my mother!
There are so many awesome gift ideas here. I love the lip hydration set.
Thank you so much for this Christmas gift guide. I have actually started shopping for gifts last month but I still have a long way to go to complete my list! There are more girls in my family so this gift guide really came in handy.
These really are some wonderful ideas. I see so many that even I would love to have. Great ideas for the holidays too.
I know almost any woman can use a nice laptop case! I am a fan of buying people useful things versus things that will just sit around.
Yeah it’s really hard to think of a gift for women like us. But great ideas you shared here.
So many awesome gift ideas. The down coat stuck out to me though. Illinois winters are so brutal!
There are lots of items on this list I would love! I definitely could use a spinner luggage suitcase for next time we travel. Lots of great ideas.
This is such a great gift guide idea, so many gifts I would love to receive.
Haha I love your big counter up top 🙂 And I will definitely bookmark this list. And won’t mind buying some for myself!
You have a wonderful list of gifts here. I like that they aren’t too pricey. Amazon has the best stuff.
I thought I would end this roundup with a pair with a difference. Covered from heel to toe with glitter is this pair of KEDS. Perfect for people like me who cannot wear heels and want to be comfy but from time to time want something that looks a little more “special”.
This is a very comprehensive list with so many great ideas. I wouldn’t mind if someone bought me a pair of Louboutins for Hannukah.
Thanks Blythe. And I would mind a pair of Louboutins either 😀
These are some great ideas!! I especially loved the sister mug! Super cute! Keep up the great work!
There are some great gift ideas here….will definitely keep some of these in mind 🙂
Wow, you have thought of it all! Lots of great things here. Can’t wait to shop!
Love your list! That takes forever to put together. Love the Louboutin lipstick, the Happy Hour slippers, and the lips bag.. who am I kidding.. I want it all! Hahaha. I can’t believe it’s almost Christmas, I’m not even ready for Halloween yet but gotta start shopping for everyone.
Hahaha don’t we all Kathleen! So many great options to choose from.
You and I like a lot of the same stuff because I like most of what’s on this list! Every year I attempt to shop early and do the Christmas thing the smart way but for some reason I always end up procrastinating. A lot of great deals come out and I end up buying stuff for myself! lol! This list is intense! I’m definitely going to have to go through it again cause a lot of ideas on here I would not have even thought about!
Happy you found this Christmas gift guide help, Karlyn! And yes, it’s hard to resist the urge to get 1, 2 or more things for yourself too.
Wow! This is a fantastic gift guide for women! I love to give gifts that people really love and there are so many items on this list. One of my favorite gifts are bath bombs and sugar scrubs. People love them. I am a huge fan of Michael Kors too!
Bath bombs and sugar scrubs are amaaazzing! Can’t resist Michael Kors either!
Love how you organized this massive list, and that you included so many Under $20 items. You have such a diverse selection, too! My son would want those headphones in the Under $200 section. Amazon really does have pretty much everything you need to shop for the holidays. I do like 90% of my shopping through them.
Thank you Nikki! 🙂 Amazon is a one-stop shop for me too.
Ok, now I have sooo many ideas for my Christmas list, I want all of them! I should forward this to all my family. It also gave me some good ideas for the “hard to buy for” ladies on my list. Great list!!
Glad you found this list helpful, Danita!
What a great list! I know that took time to compile. Great gift ideas. Thank you for sharing. It is great how you broke it down by price for us! There are some people who I can’t spend as much money on so thank you for breaking it into groups! Thanks!
Hi Amy, thanks for the lovely comment. I’m glad you love how the guide is organized. It helps with gift shopping decisions 🙂
Wow, you have included so many awesome gifts in this list! You really have something for everyone covered. I would like a few things off of this list for myself, but I will definitely use it when referencing gifts for others.
Thanks Melanie! Happy you found this list comprehensive for yourself and for those you’ll be shopping for.
Amazon has such great gifts. And I love how convenient it is to shop online. And don’t get me started about Prime. Two days?! Yeah, if you’re not shopping Amazon, you’re missing out!
Amazon really has some amazing gems and definitely one of my favorite online destination. Haha Prime makes life soooo much better.