This post may contain affiliate links which means I will get a commission if you make a purchase at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Please read my disclosure for details.
The word is out about the Ulta 21 Days of Beauty Sale 2019! If you’re a makeup, skincare or beauty lover, you’re probably just as excited as I am for this epic spring beauty sale.
The 2019 Ulta 21 Days of Beauty Sale starts
And it’s such a perfect timing as we transition seasons and even skincare and beauty products. This is a great opportunity to stuck up on products you love or have on your bucket list to try out for 50 percent off. But mark your calendar and set your alarm because you want to get first dibs on these items.
Ulta’s got you! Ulta’s namesake brand will be offering a buy-two-get-one mini promotions.
Ulta 21 Days of Beauty 2019 Calendar
ULTA BEAUTY STEALS: WEEK 1
Sunday, March 17
- Tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes Mascara, regularly $23 now $11
- Lancome Cils Booster XL Mascara Primer, regularly $26 now $13
- Exuviance Performance Peel AP25, regularly $77 now $39
- Perricone MD Vitamin C Ester Collection, regularly $38-99 now $19-49.50 | online only
- Benefit POREfessional Face Primer & Pearl Primer, regularly $32 now $16 | online only
Monday, March 18
- Dose of Colors Desi x Katy Eyeshadow Palette Friendcation, regularly $55 now $30
- Teami Blends Green Tea Detox Mask, regularly $30 now $15
- Smashbox The Cali Contour Palette, regularly $39 now $19.50 | online only
- Murad Anti-Aging Time Release Acne Cleanser, regularly $39 now $19.50 | online only
Tuesday, March 19
- Mario Badescu Botanical Scrub, regularly $26 now $13
- BareMinerals Mineral Veil, regularly $24–$27 now $12–$14
- Skyn Iceland Icelandic Relief Eye Cream with Glacial Flower Extract, regularly $45 now $22.50 | online only
- Dermablend Flawless Creator Multi-Use Liquid Foundation, regularly $40 now $20 | online only
Wednesday, March 20
- Proactiv Adapalene Gel and Exfoliator, regularly $30–$40 now $18–$20
- M.A.C. Pro Longwear Paint Pots, regularly $22 now $11
- Sugarpill Lipstick regularly, $18 now $9 | online only
- Sara Happ The Lip Slip One Luxe Gloss Clear, regularly $20 now $10 | online only
- Flesh All Lip, regularly $18-24 now $9-12 | online only
- Eyeko Eyeliners, regularly $22 now $11 | online only
Thursday. March 21
- Becca Backlight, First Light, and Ever Matte Primers, regularly $39 now $19
- Clarisonic Applicator Brush Heads, regularly $39–$59 now $20–$30
- Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Anti-Wrinkle Overnight Cream, regularly $75 now $37.50 | online only
- St. Tropez Self Tan Purity Bronzing Water Face Mist, regularly $30 now $15 | online only
Friday, March 22
- Too Faced Chocolate Gold Eyeshadow Palette, regularly $49 now $25
- Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion, regularly $24 now $12
- Peter Thomas Roth Hungarian Thermal Mask or Moisturizer, regularly $58 now $29
- Dr. Brandt Needles No More Expression Line Smoother, regularly $89 now $44.50 | online only
Saturday, March 23
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz, regularly $21 now $11
- Philosophy Time in a Bottle 100% In-Control Resist Renew Repair Serum, regularly $65-75 now $32.50-38
- Clinique Hi Impact Favorites Kit, regularly $25 now $13
- Dermalogica Clear Start Blackhead Clearing Fizz Mask, regularly $21 now $10.50 | online only
This Week’s Hottest Picks
ULTA BEAUTY STEALS: WEEK 2
Sunday, March 24
- It Cosmetics Bye Bye Pores Pressed and Silk Micro Powder, regularly $29 now $15
- It Brushes For Ulta #202 and #225, regularly $36 each now $18 each
- Murad Clarifying Cleanser and Oil-Control Mattifier SPF 15, regularly $30–$40 now $15–$20
- Tarte Tarteist PRO Glow & Blush Palette & PRO REMIX Amazonian Clay Palette, regularly $45-49 now $22.50-24.50 | online only
Monday, March 25
- Skyn Iceland Hydro Cool Firming Eye Gel, regularly $30 now $15
- Lancome La Base Pro Face Primer, regularly $42 now $21
- M•A•C Prep + Prime Fix + Scents, regularly $27 now $13.50 | online only
- bareMinerals Statement Luxe Shine Lipstick or Gen Nude Radiant Lipstick, regularly $20 now $10 | online only
Tuesday, March 26
- Ofra Nickel Tutorials Highlighter Trio, regularly $29 now $15
- Serovital Dietary Supplement, was $99 regularly $50
- Butter London All Lip, regularly $18-22 now $9-11 | online only
- Kate Somerville Wrinkle Warrior 2-in-1 Plumping Moisturizer + Serum, regularly $95 now $47.50 | online only
Wednesday, March 27
- Smashbox Photo Finish Primerizer, regularly $42 now $21
- Pur 4-in-1 Pressed Powder Foundation, regularly $30 now $15
- Persona Cali Glow Highlighter, regularly $24 now $12 | online only
- Nudestix All Lip, regularly $26 now $13 | online only
- Beauty Bakerie HD Flour Setting Powder, regularly $24 now $12 | online only
- Kopari Coconut Rose Toner, regularly $24 now $12 | online only
Thursday, March 28
- Buxom Full-On Plumping Lip Cream, regularly $21 now $11
- Dermadoctor Kakadu Vitamin C Peel Pads, regularly $78 now $39
- Philosophy Renewed Hope In A Jar 2oz, regularly $39 now $19.50 | online only
- Clinique Quickliner For Eyes Intense, regularly $18 now $9 | online only
Friday, March 29
- Tarte Tartelette Toasted Eyeshadow Palette, regularly $39 now $20
- Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Anti-Wrinkle Serum, regularly $80 now $40
- Cover FX Shimmer Veil, regularly $28 now $14 | online only
- Too Faced Born This Way Ethereal Loose Setting Powder, regularly $33 now $16.50 | online only
- Shiseido White Lucent Brightening Cleansing Foam, regularly $40 now $20 | online only
- Velour Lashes Select Lashes, regularly $26 now $13 | online only
Saturday, March 30
- Stila Stay All Day Liquid Waterproof Liner, regularly $22 now $11
- Mario Badescu Drying Lotion, regularly $17 now $9
- Dermablend Loose Setting Powder, regularly $29 now $15
- Lipstick Queen Select Shade Shifters Lipstick, regularly $25 now $12.50 | online only
This Week’s Hottest Picks
ULTA BEAUTY STEALS: WEEK 3
Sunday, March 31
- Urban Decay Eyeshadows and Moondust Eyeshadows, regularly $20–$22 now $10–$11
- Sugar Rush By Tarte Preppy Precision Eyeliner, regularly $15 now $7
- Origins Travel and Trial Kit, regularly $29 now $15
- Exuviance Age Reverse Introductory Kit A $108 VALUE, regularly $80 now $40 | online only
Monday, April 1
- Laura Geller New York Spackle Primers and Lip Spackle, regularly $23–$32 now $12–$16
- Perricone MD Cold Plasma Products, regularly $86–$160 now $43–80
- Clinique Moisture Surge 72 Hour Auto-Replenishing Hydrator, regularly $39 now $19.50 | online only
- Select Brands Too Cool for School, Touch in Sol or IPKN, regularly $12-29 now $6-14.50 |online only
Tuesday, April 2
- Lime Crime Venus Palette, regularly $38 now $19
- First Aid Beauty Facial Radiance Pads, regularly $16–$32 now $8–$16
- Estée Lauder DayWear Multi-Protection Anti-Oxidant 24H-Moisture Crème Broad Spectrum SPF 15, regularly $34 now $17 | online only
- Dermadoctor Kakadu C High Potency Evening Oil, regularly $74 now $37 | online only
Wednesday, April 3
- Cover FX Setting Powder, regularly $35 now $18
- Philosophy Ultimate Miracle Worker, regularly $75 now $38
- Boscia Botanical Bestie’s, regularly $45 now $22.50 | online only
- Better Skin Co Better Skin Mirakle Cream & Lava Magik, regularly $32-34 now $16-17 | online only
- Mamonde Rose Water Toner, regularly $23 now $11.50 | online only
- Meaningful Beauty Creme de Serum, regularly $65 now $32.50 | online only
- Tula Hydrating Day & Night Cream, regularly $52 now $26 | online only
Thursday, April 4
- Tarte Quick Dry Lip Paint and Glossy Lip Paint, regularly $20 now $10
- Exuviance Age Reverse Eye Contour, regularly $79 now $40
- Buxom Palettes, regularly $40 now $20 | online only
Friday, April 5
- Too Faced Bronzers, was $30 regularly $15
- Mario Badescu Vitamin C Serum, regularly $45 now $23
- M.A.C. Prep and Prime Skin, was $31 regularly $16
- Strivectin WRINKLE Recode Line Transforming Melting Serum, regularly $89 now $44.50 | online only
Saturday, April 6
- IT Cosmetics Superhero Elastic Stretch Volumizing Mascara, regularly $24 now $12
- Dermalogica Dynamic Skin Recovery SPF 50, regularly $73 now $37
- Benefit Cosmetics Gimme Brow Volumizing Gel, regularly $24 now $12
- LORAC PRO Palette 3, regularly $44 now $22 | online only
This Week’s Hottest Picks
I hope you found this epic guide to the best Ulta Beauty Steals for the Ulta 21 Days of Beauty Sale 2019 helpful. Don’t forget to set your alarm and mark your calendar!
Frequently Asked Questions About Ulta 21 Days of Beauty Sale
When is Ulta 21 Days of Beauty 2019?
The Ulta 21 Days of Beauty spring sale starts Sunday, March 17th until April 6th, 2019.
So what’s the hype about this Ulta spring sale?
You can snag many of your favorite brands and cult favorite for a whopping 50% off Ulta’s Beauty Steal! This is really one of those deals you’ll be sad about if you missed it.
How long does the Ulta 21 Days of Beauty Spring Sale last?
As the name implies, the sale runs for 21 days (3 weeks). But you only have 24 hours to shop each day’s deal (usually 2-5 products per day).
What’s the catch about Ulta 21 Days sale?
This bi-annual epic Beauty Steal sale only lasts for 24 hours (i.e. one day only!). You only get one full day to shop two to three massively discounted products before they’re replaced with the next day’s deal.
How can you shop the Ulta 21 days of beauty March 2019 sale?
You can shop this epic sale in store or online. As a side note, be on the lookout for Online Only offers through this beauty sale.
How often does Ulta do 21 days of beauty?
You’ll only get this kind of savings during the during Ulta’s 21 Days of Beauty in the spring and fall, the Gorgeous Hair Event and the Love Your Skin Event. Snooze you lose!
What brands will be in this year’s sale?
Interested in more beauty posts? Check out these popular posts:
- Your Guide to Sephora Birthday Gift 2019
- An Honest Review of Olay Total Effects Whip Moisturizer
- The Absolute Best Drugstore Setting Powders Under $15