Like they say, “adult-ing is hard.” But working in the healthcare industry during these crazy times takes that up a notch. By the time I’m done working and standing all day on my feet, I just want to relax.
That’s why I’m super excited about Walmart+, a new kind of membership that can save you (and I) 2.5 hours per week with their free delivery from your local store (savings based on 3 store trips per week. Excludes time spent shopping online. $35 minimum order. Restrictions apply.) benefit!
Before bed last Friday, I placed my grocery order, picked my delivery window, and received my groceries during my allotted time. If this is not amazing, I don’t know what is.
What is Walmart+?
Walmart+ is the new Walmart membership that helps you save more time and money so you get everything you need–right to your doo (more here)r. This includes groceries, gifts, and household items, all with free delivery from your store on orders $35+ with the same everyday low prices you love (some restrictions may apply).
How Much Does a Walmart+ Membership Cost?
Right now, you can get a free 15-day trial of the Walmart+ membership. After your trial, membership only costs $12.95/month or $98/year.
For just $2 per week (cost for the annual plan based on 52 weeks), your Walmart+ membership pays for itself in just two deliveries a month (based on the $7.95 delivery fee).
What Are The Benefits of a Walmart+ Membership?
- [NEW] Walmart+ free shipping, no order minimum which means free next-day and two-day shipping on items from Walmart.com – no order minimum required. (Excludes oversized, freight, & Marketplace items)
- With your membership, you can get this loungewear set I’m wearing from Walmart.com delivered for free.
- Free delivery from your store on groceries and more at the same prices you love ($35 minimum order)
- Member prices on fuel – save 5¢ per gallon on fuel at Walmart and Murphy stations. Plus access member pricing at Sam’s Club fuel centers.
- Over 2,000 convenient locations
- Mobile scan & go – check out with your phone as you shop in-store
- Need to make a quick trip to the store? This option is super convenient and streamlined.
Funny thing, while writing this post I thought about a dish I’ve had on my mind for a long time. So, I took advantage of my Walmart+ membership and added the ingredients for Nigerian coconut rice to my grocery order.
What Is Walmart mobile scan & go?
One of the benefits of your Walmart+ membership, based on your location, is the ability to use mobile scan & go. While shopping in store, launch the mobile scan & go tool nested under your account (Account -> services -> Scan & Go) tab in the Walmart app.
As you scan the barcode of the product you’re interested in, you’ll see realtime updates to your total. Once you’re done, hit the check-out button at a self-checkout kiosk, pay for your order, and get your exit pass.
Here’s a pro tip, go with a few reusable shopping bags to make transferring purchased items to your car a breeze. I have a few of these bags.
Is Walmart+ Available Everywhere?
Walmart+ free shipping, no order minimum is available everywhere. Check out the site to see which other benefits are available, based on your location, here.
I cannot overemphasize how helpful (time-saving, cost-effective…) having my Walmart+ membership has been to me.
Your turn! Have you tried the new Walmart+ membership? Share your thoughts below.
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Walmart. All opinions expressed in this post are mine.
PIN FOR LATER!