Happy Fourth of July weekend, besties! In preparation for this special day, many stores are offering phenomenal discounts and savings on clothing, skincare, home goods, and more. For you, I’ll be rounding up the best 4th of July clothing sales for 2021.
You’ll find the best deals on beauty and fashion finds worth adding to your closet. This post will serve as a one-stop destination for you to shop these Independence Day sales.
Take your pick from Spanx to Nordstrom, I’ve got you covered.
The Best 4th of July Clothing Sales 2021
- Abercrombie: 25% off select styles PLUS Extra 15% off almost everything
- Betabrand: Up to 40% off site-wide w/ code FOURTH
- Express: 50% off summer styles
- Gymshark: Up to 50% off selected lines
- J.Crew: Up to 70% off original prices w/ code BESTSALE
- JustFab: 50% off your entire order.
- Macy’s: Up to 60% off + Extra 20% off with code FOURTH
- Nordstrom: 1000s of markdowns up to 60% off
- Old Navy: 50% off storewide w/ styles starting at $8
- Soma: Extra 50% off semi-annual sale
- Spanx: Extra 30% off sale styles
- Sweaty Betty: Extra 20% off w/ code EXTRA20
- Victoria Emerson: Buy One Get One (BOGO) Free
- Walmart: Massive 4th of July sale across several departments
The Best 4th of July Beauty Sales 2021
- BareMinerals: Spend $75, get $10 off, Spend $100, get $20 off w/ code FIREWORK
- ColourPop: 30% off best of ColourPop
- Colleen Rothschild: 20% off site-wide w/ code FIREWORKS
- ELEMIS: Save 25% off sitewide + enjoy a free 3-piece gift with $100+ orders w/ code JULY4
- IT Cosmetics: 20% off select skincare + makeup PLUS free shipping over $50
- NuFace: 25% off sitewide with code SAVE25
- Paula’s Choice: 15% off sitewide
- Sephora: Up to 50% off summer sale PLUS free shipping w/ code FREESHIP
Top 10 4th of July Sale Picks
- Yoga Dress Pants: It is true that these yoga dress pants feel like yoga pants. These were one of the few pants I wore daily at my 9-5 job. They run TTS and fit like a glove without tugging on your waist. They come in several types – bootcut, straight-leg, skinny leg, crop… You can’t go wrong with any of these styles. But my favorite is the straight-leg pants, which is up to $36 off with code FOURTH.
- Skincare Collection: If you’re ready to up your skincare game, this complete kit from Colleen Rothschild is definitely worth scooping up right now for an additional 25% off. Plus it makes an amazing gift.
- Gymshark Flex Leggings: If you’re looking to up your fitness gear, you’ll love these Gymshark leggings. They are smoothening and are up to a whopping 50% off. You can read this Gymshark Flex leggings review for more details.
- 2% BHA Liquid Exfoliant: This best-selling Paula’s Choice exfoliant is a cult favorite. I love that it’s gentle on the skin and non-drying.
- Barefoot Dreams Cardigan: One of my favorite and softest cardigans in my closet. They’re typically over $100 but have been significantly marked down right now.
- High-Waist Leggings: If you’re looking for a pair of everyday leggings that are high-waisted, these Zella leggings are worth checking out. Looks like there are only a few left in stock though.
- Superfood Facial Wash: I love the richness of this Elemis facial wash. It lathers well and leaves the skin feeling cleansed and refreshed. And it’s 25% off during this sale. Here are more of my Elemis favorites.
- Rockstar Jeans: My all-time favorite denim from Old Navy is by far the Old Navy Rockstar jeans. I’ve had mine for more than a few years and still wear them (full review here).
- Jean-ish Ankle jeans: It took me a few months to find a pair of comfortable maternity jeans that I could actually wear (pictured below). These jean-ish leggings are marked down by 30% bringing the price down to about 50% off.
- Facial Toning Device: A line smoothing device called the NuFACE FIX instantly targets the look of fine lines and wrinkling and it’s discounted by 25%. I own the NuFACE FIX but I hear that the NuFACE Trinity is even better.
As always, I hope you found this roundup of the best 4th of July Sales 2021 helpful. And more than anything, happy 4th of July. Have a beautiful time enjoying Independence Day with loved ones.
If you found this post about the best Fourth of July Sales helpful, you’ll love these related posts:
Ready to make money blogging?
Here’s EXACTLY how to launch your fashion blog in under 30 minutes! (P.S: I now make over $17,000/month fashion blogging).
I have teamed up with an amazing group of bloggers to give YOU a chance to win: one of two $500 Nordstrom Gift Cards to shop the Anniversary sale!
Simply enter below by completing the Rafflecopter. You’ll receive one entry per completion. This giveaway is open to the U.S. and Canada only and runs until 7/12. Winner will be announced here. Good Luck!
Void where prohibited. By entering the giveaway you acknowledge that you are agreeing to complete each task, which involves following, liking, and subscribing to newsletters.a Rafflecopter giveaway