Birkenstocks have always been that trusted shoes you never realized how good it was until you needed them badly. Previously considered a fashion faux-pas, Birkenstocks have risen in popularity among fashionistas in recent years. And deal-seekers and fashion enthusiasts have their eyes set on more affordable Birkenstock look alike shoes.
- Splurge vs. Save: 25+ Most-Wanted Birkenstock Look Alikes
- 1. Arizona Birkenstock Alternative
- 2. Gizeh Birkenstock Alternative
- 3. Madrid Birkenstock Alternative
- 4. Boston Clog Birkenstock Alternative
- 5. Yara Birkenstock Alternatives
- 6. Kairo Birkenstock Alternatives
- 7. Mayari Birkenstock Look Alike Shoes
- 8. Milano Birkenstock Look Alike Shoes
- 9. Florida Birkenstock Look Alike Shoes
- 10. Salina Birkenstock Look Alike Shoes
- More Birkenstock Alternatives
- Frequently Asked Questions About Cork Bed Sandals
Let’s face it, there is only so much time you can wear heeled pumps like these studded stilettos before your feet start screaming at you. At that point, you reach for ballet flats or feet-loving slides. So if you’re looking for more budget-friendly Birkenstock look alikes, you’ll love these fabulous flats.
Since the showcase of Birkenstocks during the 2013 Celine spring fashion show major retailers and designers have followed suit with their Birkenstock look alikes.
Last update on 2022-12-09 at 10:21 / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
What’s the catch? A pair of Birkenstock-branded shoes cost a pretty penny. Many will argue that Birkenstocks are a worthy investment for their exceptional quality and comfort, but sometimes you just don’t want to pay over $100 for a pair of sandals. And that’s perfectly fine.
Splurge vs. Save: 25+ Most-Wanted Birkenstock Look Alikes
I’ve rounded up 31 Birkenstock look-alike shoes that will look great on your feet and enticing to your wallet!
1. Arizona Birkenstock Alternative
The Arizona sandal is described as the “One for All” Birkenstock sandals. What I especially love about the Arizona style slide is the chunky cork sole and two thick buckle straps which have remained unchanged since its debut in 1973! What has changed is the multiple colors and prints you can now available in. These are the best Arizona Birkenstock alternatives on the market!
2. Gizeh Birkenstock Alternative
The Gizeh from Birkenstock is also a cult-favorite. The other defining feature is the large, often contrasting toe divider that makes this t-strap sandal stand out.
This chic, foot-loving sandal pairs beautifully with most casual outfit pieces. From summer dress, and mini skirts to jumpsuits and bermuda shorts. I’m not a stranger to these chic sandals either. This cut never goes out of style!
3. Madrid Birkenstock Alternative
The Madrid is another fun slide that we’ve come to know and love. This slip-on design makes staying chic a breeze. For those that love the simple design of Birkenstock look alikes, these sandals have your name written on it.
Easily rock this design with shorts, maxi dresses, and jeans, and even rompers. Your comfort is guaranteed with this affordable Birkenstock alternative.
4. Boston Clog Birkenstock Alternative
Boston Clog sandals are not banished to pajamas night. These cozy flats have become a hit among busy professionals that stand on their feet all day. The distinctive closed-toe design of these comfy footbed shoes lends itself well to keeping your toes at the perfect temperature and giving them enough breathing from.
Unlike pointed-toe sandals, the generous widget of these classic sandals makes this slide an obvious pick., but they make other types of shoes too! Clogs being one of them, the sandal’s more secure cousin. The Boston clog retains the distinctive Birkenstock look with the cork sole and buckle strap.
Enjoying this post about shoes like Birkenstocks? You’ll love these related posts:
- The 10 Best Birkenstock Sandals for Women
- 10 Easy Ways to Style Spanx Faux Leather Leggings
- 7 Best Lululemon Leggings Worth Every Penny
- Leggings Like Lululemon – Best Lululemon Alternatives
5. Yara Birkenstock Alternatives
It might be an understatement to say that this style of ankle buckle sandals has won the hearts of men and women that love the structure of closed-toe shoes. You can see the influence of gladiator sandals on this wraparound flats. As we’ve come to expect from cork bed shoes, this Yara alternative will be your go-to flats for long trips, excursions, and summer days. See below for a roundup of the best and affordable Yara alternatives.
6. Kairo Birkenstock Alternatives
The adjustable instep straps of these cork footbed sandals make these shoes a dream for those that love the comfort of slides and the structure of closed-toe shoes. Unlike flip flops, you don’t have to worry about holding the sandals in place with your toes. Over time, the ergonomic design of this Birkenstock alternative will mold to the soles of your feet.
7. Mayari Birkenstock Look Alike Shoes
The crisscross style of this open toe sandals gives it an edge that makes it a fashion-forward option this season. These sleek sandals can be styled with faux leather leggings, mini skirts, shorts, rompers, and jeans. You can wear them on your next errand run, summer outdoor gatherings, and more.
8. Milano Birkenstock Look Alike Shoes
If you’re not a fan of the flop in flip-flops or the edge of your heel slipping out of slides, you might love these alternatives to the Birkenstock Milano. The additional ankle strap will be make the fit more secure and comfortable.
9. Florida Birkenstock Look Alike Shoes
Up next in this roundup is the multi-strap slip-on sandals. The triple strap detail takes this cork footbed slippers up a notch.
10. Salina Birkenstock Look Alike Shoes
Last but certainly not least is a stylish alternative to the Birkenstock Salina sandals. The design, look, and feel of this on-trend fashion find puts a spin on classic slides. The addition of one crossover strap drastically up levels these comfortable sandals.
More Birkenstock Alternatives
Other notable non-Amazon Birkenstock look alike sandals include these top-rated alternatives:
- Mad Love Prudence Footbed Sandal ($22.99)
- Berrylook Plain Flat Peep Toe Casual Flat Sandals ($21.95)
- Walmart SNJ Genuine Leather Footbed Insole Sandals ($23.99)
- Madden Girl Bryceee Sandal ($46.99)
- Target Mad Love Keava Footbed Sandal ($22.99)
- White Mountain Harley Sandal ($44.99)
- SheIn Double Buckle Strap Sliders ($14)
- London Rebel double buckle footbed sandal ($29.00)
- Madden Girl Double Buckle Slide Sandals ($14)
- JCPenney Arizona Forum Footbed Sandals ($24.99)
Frequently Asked Questions About Cork Bed Sandals
What shoes are similar to Birkenstock?
Are Birkenstocks still popular 2022?
Absolutely! At some point in the last decade, they seemed to be dwindling in popularity. Thanks to the rise of athleisure trend, these classic cork footbed sandals have become a must-have for fashionistas and those that love their comfort.
What can I wear instead of Birkenstocks?
Are Birkenstocks bad for your feet?
Birkenstocks might not be the most stylish shoes on the market. But these sandals are really good for your feet. If you’re looking for simple shoes with shock absorption, arch support, and comfort, you’ll find it all with Birks.
Corkbed sandals like these have slowly won the hearts of many of us. As you’ve seen from this roundup, there is a style for everyone. And reviews about these affordable alternatives are promising. For styling ideas, check out the fashion/outfits section of the blog. As always, thanks for stopping by.
Loved this post about the best Birkenstock look alikes and alternatives? You’d love these related posts:
PIN FOR LATER!