Fabletics vs Gymshark?🤷♀️ Gymwear, activewear, athleisure… whatever you want to call it, these two brands have got it, and they’re all over everyone’s Insta feeds.
These days, it seems exercise is about looking hot and showing off those gains and getting a solid workout in, of course.
- Fabletics vs Gymshark: Brand Comparison Chart
- Brand History
- Fabletics vs Gymshark: Are Fabletics Leggings As Good As Gymshark Leggings?
- Fabeltics vs Gymshark Bestsellers: What Are The Most Flattering Leggings?
- Frequently Asked Questions About Fabletics
- Conclusion: Kate Hudson’s Fabletics vs Gymshark – Which Is Better?
Both Fabletics and Gymshark have some serious gear to offer you – but which of the two comes out on top? There is no need to open a million tabs to research, as I’ve done all of the hard work for you.
Examining their unique collections, company history, material, form, fit, and function, I leave no stone unturned in my journey to find you the perfect gym-goer’s supply store.
Without further ado – let’s have this Fabletics vs Gymshark face-off!
Psst! Want to be the first to get hot deals on fashion, beauty & more (up to 80% off) on top retailers like Amazon? Then join our exclusive private Facebook group. Today’s deals ⤵
Fabletics vs Gymshark: Brand Comparison Chart
|Pricing||$44.95+ for leggings, $29+ for sports bras, $24.95 for women’s t-shirts, $84.99+ for women’s outfits||$25+ for leggings$25+ for sports bras, $20+ for women’s t-shirts, $105+ for women’s outfits (tops and bottoms sold separately)|
|Collections||PowerHold, Motion365, SculptKnit, PureLuxe, Seamless, Lisa Koshy for Fabletics||Adapt, Crest, Energy, Essentials, Flex, Seamless, Vital, Seamless Fit, Vital 2.0|
|Activity||Yoga and studio, running, gym and workout||Gym and workout, yoga, dance, athletics|
|Bestsellers||Leggings, sports bras, 3 piece workout looks||Cycling shorts, leggings, t-shirts, jackets|
Gymshark’s Rise To Fame
Despite being founded in a basement by two school friends turned entrepreneurs, Gymshark has gone from a timid Shopify startup to an absolutely massive supplier, racking up more than a billion pounds in value since its conception in 2012.
Taking their business from one tiny room in England all over the world to establish bases in the USA, Asia, and Europe, providing the entire globe with some seriously stylish fitness outfits that have the whole of Instagram and Pinterest obsessed.
Initially providing supplements and workout shakes for bodybuilders, the business has evolved to become one of the world’s biggest suppliers of unisex workout wear, with millions of followers across various platforms and thousands of sales daily.
Fabletics’ Rise To Fame
Born one year later in 2013, Fabletics is the brainchild of Kate Hudson and friends, serving primarily as an online retailer of sportswear and yoga fashion. Though originally only available on the web, they now have over 20 stores across America.
The brand originally only catered to women but now feature expanded lines with a range of gear for men (as of 2015). This smart business move makes Fabletics a noteworthy competitor with Gymshark and other companies who serve athletes, whatever their gender and body type.
Perhaps the best part about Fabletics, though, is their continued commitment to a huge variety of sizes, designed to suit a range of figures and forms from XXS up to 4XL. Their product offering is, in this sense, pretty much unparalleled.
Fabletics vs Gymshark: Are Fabletics Leggings As Good As Gymshark Leggings?
When it comes to vivid, vibrant colors, styles, and patterns, both Fabletics and Gymshark are pretty much evenly matched. Neon, marble, tie-dye, mixed media, even UV glow… both brands are at level pegging with their leggings.
Whilst Fabletics does cater to men, it hasn’t always, whereas Gymshark has provided workout wear for everyone, whatever their gender, since conception. Gents – you’ll have a bigger, better, broader range if you stick with the finned-logo friends.
That being said, Fabletics definitely has the upper hand when it comes to co-ords, offering great deals on sets of tops and bottoms, so if you’re a fan of matching over mixing, you should give their budget-friendly two-pieces a look.
Quality is one of Gymshark’s biggest motivators, perhaps most clearly demonstrated by their commitment to making every single pair of their leggings completely squat proof, so you’ll never end up with an embarrassing stretched-out, see-through pair.
In the same vein, everything in their Tops section – from sports bra and crop tops to long-sleeves and tanks – has been tapered to offer a more fashionable, flattering fit. Forget baggy and unflattering – tucked and tight is where it’s at!
Each of their collections whether you’re looking at the Vital and Essentials for basic everyday wear or Adapt and Seamless leggings for a fancier, fleek-ier fit – is made from high quality, synthetic and durable materials, ready to keep you stylish and free of sweat mark.
As their higher than average price point indicates, Fabletics are also all about delivering quality in their products, with more than five different kinds of fabric to choose from, including PowerHold, Motion365, PureLuxe, and Seamless.
All of them are a scientifically informed blend of synthetics, offering specifics like sculpting and contouring or seamless and high-waisted, adapted to suit a certain wearer’s wants and needs. Find the perfect combination that’s exactly right for you!
You’ll find that their sportswear is soft and supple, stretchy in all of the right places, and typically able to withstand your most vigorous workout – it really helps that they have so much choice, allowing you to really adapt their fits to your body.
Dollar for dollar: Fabletics vs Gymshark? I’d choose Gymshark based on quality!
As we’ve already covered, Fabletics offers a wide selection of sizes for their range of leggings, starting at XXS and working up to XXXL. There are also dedicated plus-sized collections designed to fit better for your curves and swerves.
|XS||60 CM (24 IN)||99 CM (39 IN)||75 CM (29 IN)|
|S||65 CM (26 IN)||104 CM (41 IN)||76 CM (30 IN)|
|M||70 CM (28 IN)||109 CM (43 IN)||77 CM (30 IN)|
|L||75 CM (30 IN)||114 CM (45 IN)||78 CM (31 IN)|
|XL||80 CM (32 IN)||119 CM (47 IN)||79 CM (31 IN)|
Enjoying this Fabletics vs Gymshark comparison post? You’ll love these related posts:
- Ultimate Guide To The Best Fabletics Leggings
- Fabletics vs. Lululemon Leggings Reviewed!
- 18 Best Leggings Brands This Year
- Honest Gymshark Fit Leggings Review
- Leggings Like Lululemon: Review + Comparison
- Gymshark vs. Lululemon – Ultimate Leggings Showdown!
In terms of compression and sculpting, you can choose the perfect fit for you at Fabletics just by perusing their different fabrics (separated by collection, e.g., PowerHold, SuperLuxe) – check out this guide to their materials here.
As for length, you can pick your preferred fit from high-waisted, 7/8, Capri, and other options for every legging they offer; some of their fabrics can even be trimmed by you to a totally customized length, without any fraying afterward.
Additionally, their clear size guide for every single product, in combination with their thorough feedback gathered from every customer after purchase, helps you decide exactly which size and inseam are right for you, whether it’s tops, bottoms, or both.
As for Gymshark, we’ve already explained that each item has been tapered to naturally cling better to the parts of your body you want to show off, with their leggings equally contoured to show off your muscular gains.
If you’re looking for a natural yet attractive look, their Seamless collection takes garments that are created using a single piece of fabric, stretching with ease over every contour of your body to frame your favorite features.
Those all-important enhancing shade spots, which focus on key areas like the glutes to highlight your hard work, fabrics have seen significant upgrades in recent years, so you spend less time fixing your clothes and more actually working out.
At Fabletics, the easiest way to get huge savings is to join their monthly VIP membership club, allowing you a massive discount on pretty much any item, as well as amazing deals like two gym leggings for $24 regularly.
Compared to the regular guest prices, expect to pay up to 50% less than the average legging price. Becoming a member is very much in your interest if you love their legging lines and want to update or upgrade your wardrobe consistently.
NOTE: That being said, some consumers have reported that it can be a pretty difficult process to leave the membership program if you decide it isn’t for you. Be ready to stand your ground with a very enthusiastic customer service rep about why you’re departing.
In our initial table, you will have seen that Gymshark are definitely the more affordable of the two brands, fulfilling their motto of offering “affordable gym gear for everyday wear” to the average consumer.
Although it’s more expensive to buy co-ords from the sharky sportswear sellers, given they don’t do a two for one or combination deal, it is possible to buy matching items, but it’ll run you a little bit more than a Fabletics duo.
TIP: The Outlet section of their website is an excellent way to grab yourself a deal, with up to 50% off the original price tag on a regularly updated group of items. Keep an eye out and snag a bargain!
Fabeltics vs Gymshark Bestsellers: What Are The Most Flattering Leggings?
Fabletics are best known for their beautiful co-ords and workout-proof leggings: here are just a few of their best selling products…
- Blake Open Back Twist Tank – $49.95 (without VIP)
- Chic and on fleek, whilst staying fresh and sweat-free, this fashion-forward tank is available in plenty of colors; it improves your workout AND your overall look.
- Mila High-Waisted Pocket Legging – $74.95 (without VIP)
- Keeping you selfie-ready all day, every day, even whilst working out, these leggings are not only slimming with a flattering high waist and mesh panels, but they also have a built-in pocket for your phone.
- Drew Sweatpants – $69.95 (without VIP)
- Keeping it casual, comfy, and cute all at once, this new and improved pair of sweatpants boast a fleecy, plush interior so cozy; you’ll never want to take them off again.
- Surge 2 Piece Outfit – $119.90 (without VIP)
- Injecting a blast of color into your athleisure collection, this dynamic duo is an adorable co-ord making use of Fabletics’ most versatile leggings and their incredibly soft, partially recycled tank – a match made in heaven!
- Ella High Impact Sports Bra – $64.95 (without VIP)
- Taking the adorable cutouts from the Ellie Tank and turning them into a beautiful, supportive bra, you’ll wonder what you ever did without these sweat-wicking cups and extra-wide straps.
Over at Gymshark, their bestsellers are much the same – a variety of leggings, shorts, and shirts that make great staple pieces in your workout wardrobe…
- Flex High Waisted Leggings – $50
- The ultimate in cute and comfy, the seamless, high rise fit of these leggings perfectly contours your muscles in all the right places – your best performance and look ever. Try the black leggings for a classic fit.
- Vital Seamless Shorts – $40
- Perfectly fitting to your form, with a high build seamless line to back, they’re equally as performance-ready and flattering as Gymshark’s leggings, just showing off a little extra skin. For a kick, try the seamless camo leggings.
- Adapt Animal Seamless Sports Bra – $45
- Offering plenty of support right where you need it, with removable padding to accentuate your best bits should you wish, this beautiful bra adds a sense of feminine felinity to any workout.
- Training Boyfriend Oversized Hoodie – $40
- For a simplistic yet stylish pre and post-gym look, throw on one of these cozy hoodies for instant snugness, whether it’s a rest day or you’ve just given it your all.
- Hyper Amplify Long Sleeved Crop Top – $40
- Ready to make pushing it to the limit just that little bit easier, the moisture-wicking, ultra-flattering details of this contouring crop top have you looking just as good as you’ll feet – the Fluo Coral color even glows under studio lights thanks to UV yarn!
Frequently Asked Questions About Fabletics
Can you cancel Fabletics after your first purchase?
Yes, you can cancel Fabletics after your first purchase by calling customer service representatives at 1-844-Fabletics or by using live chat or the online cancel options in your Account. You may cancel your Fabletics VIP Membership Account at any time. There is no cancellation fee (more here).
Are Fabletics as good as Lululemon?
No! Of course, this is my personal opinion. I’ve tried leggings from both brands and can say without a doubt that you get quality over quantity with Lululemon. If you’re looking to stretch your dollar, Fabletics is worth trying.
Is Fabletics worth it?
Where to get the 2 for $24 Fabletics code?
New to Fabletics, go here to get the 2 for $24 Fabletics code. This is a new VIP member exclusive that is not available to everyone.
Are Fabletics good?
For the price to quality, Fabletics offers good quality. Their products’ quality is above average, with the price in line with what you’ll find at Target.
How does Fabletics work?
With your Fabletics VIP subscription, you can shop at a discounted rate as much or as little as you like. You can also opt to skip a month or wait and let the standard $49.95 monthly VIP membership fee go through, which you can redeem as a store credit at your leisure.
Conclusion: Kate Hudson’s Fabletics vs Gymshark – Which Is Better?
All things considered, both Gymshark and Fabletics are two of the most popular, fashion-forward providers of athleisure and sportswear around, with both stores offering a huge and varied range of items to suit a range of sizes.
For the plus-sized athletes among us, Fabletics is absolutely your best bet, reaching 4XL where Gymshark goes to XL only – the fit guide from Kate Hudson and co is also a lot lengthier and more specific when it comes to their individual fabrics.
When you’re trying to save as much as you can, then Gymshark is absolutely the more affordable of the pair, but becoming a Fabletics member can offer you some serious savings if the monthly fee (and difficulty in leaving) is doable for you.
Fabletics vs Gymshark? Either way, if you ask me, you’ll be getting some seriously sexy sportswear wherever you shop – it’s just about the size and style you’re after and how much money you’ve got to play with next time you shop.
Found this post about Fabletics vs Gymshark helpful? You’ll love these related posts: