Seeing as so many of us are still spending a lot of time lounging around at home this year, I thought I’d take a look at another of Gymshark’s amazing leggings: the Fit range. And I’ll be sharing my thoughts in this Gymshark fit leggings review.
- Gymshark Fit Leggings Review: Fit Details
- Are Gymshark Fit Leggings Worth It?
- How To Care For Gymshark Fit Leggings
- What Size Gymshark Leggings Should I Get?
- Are Gymshark Fit Leggings Squat-Proof?
- FAQ About Gymshark Leggings
- Conclusion About this Gymshark Fit Leggings Review
Anyone who’s spent some time on Instagram or Pinterest will have seen these beautiful bottom-hugging, leg-enhancing leggings on social media.
It doesn’t matter if you’re off to yoga, planning some Pilates or just running errands: you look AND feel good. Or so they say…
Today I’m on a mission to find out if the Fit leggings are actually the perfect fit for your athleisure collection. So without further ado, let’s find out!
Psst! Want to be the first to get hot deals on fashion, beauty & more (up to 80% off) on top retailers like Amazon? Then join our exclusive private Facebook group. Today’s deals ⤵
Gymshark Fit Leggings Review: Fit Details
Style: Gymshark Fit Seamless Leggings
Length: Cropped, Mid-Rise, Full Length
Material: 83% Nylon, 17% Elastane
Sizes: XS, S, M, L, XL
- Seamless knit for a perfectly presented posterior
- Unrestricted fit for a full range of motion
- Internal silicone grip to prevent slipping during exercise
- Multiple colors and sizes to achieve your dream fit
- Elasticated waistband with embossed Gymshark logo
- Durable – withstand regular wear with ease
- Available in several lengths to suit you
- Incredibly comfortable to wear all day long
- No contoured shading to enhance features
- On the thicker side, material wise, so might not work if you get excessively hot when you work out
Are Gymshark Fit Leggings Worth It?
In a word… yes!
Given that these are some of the most budget-friendly leggings that Gymshark offers, they are in my opinion a very worthy investment for any sporty spice who’s looking for their next best pair… or two… or three…
Being seamless, soft, and supple, they might not have those contouring patches you’d find on the Flex leggings, but you don’t need them to be honest. They do a great job of highlighting your butt and legs all on their own!
These are some of the most breathable leggings on the market for my girls who struggle with excess sweat. They can keep you nice and cool thanks to the clever combination of Nylon and Elastane that they are made from.
A nice strong waistband not only sucks you in and accentuates your curves in the butt department, but also keeps things held in place all day long. No matter how intense your exercise gets, there’s no way they’ll slip down or expose you.
With a thicker-than-average dernier, you can wear them wherever and there’s no possibility of them ending up see-through; this also means they’re super comfy and, to quote Ned Flanders, feel like you’re wearing… nothing at all!
They’re available in a bunch of different colors and plenty of sizes – you can also get them in a cropped, mid-rise or normal length, depending on how tall you are. Plus, there’s a tonne of cute bras and crop tops to pair with them if you like to match up.
If you’re a yogini or engage in otherwise stretchy activities, you’ll be pleased to know that the Fit leggings don’t restrict your motion or hold you back in any way, even though they’re incredibly close-fitting.
You’ll be able to retain a full range of movement, so whether you’re a ballet dancer or a superstar sprinter, these make for your perfect match. They work to support you when you need it and let you fly free when you don’t – a win-win situation!
Loving this Gymshark Fit leggings review? You’ll love these related posts:
- Affordable Brands Like Gymshark You’ll Love
- 15+ Best Fitness Apparel Brands Like Gymshark
- Fabletics vs Gymshark: Which Brand Is Better?
- Gymshark vs Lululemon: Ultimate Sportswear Showdown
- The Best Lululemon Leggings This Year
- The 7 Most-Wanted Gymshark Leggings
- I Tried The Gymshark Flex Leggings!
How To Care For Gymshark Fit Leggings
Luckily for you lovely ladies, Gymshark has put together a clear and concise set of maintenance instructions to keep your Fit leggings looking flawless as long as possible.
While you’re here, I might as well give you a quick run down…
- Before washing, turn them inside out! Otherwise, all that sweat you’ve created might not get properly washed away.
- Stick to athleisure when you’re washing your leggings – don’t put them in with a typical load of laundry, as this could cause stretching, sagging, or pilling when they rub up against other clothes.
- Always wash at a cool temperature! Though it sounds counterproductive, putting them on a steamy hot wash could cause the gorgeous colors to fade or wear them down unnecessarily.
- Once clean, avoid tossing them in the dryer and stick to air drying on the clothesline or a radiator, so they stay perfectly form-fitting for the foreseeable
What Size Gymshark Leggings Should I Get?
Thanks to their bright and bold elasticated bands, Fit leggings sit on your waist beautifully, clinging to all of your curves and muscles to enhance your best bits. They’re also very much true to size, so you can get your normal size without a worry.
Gymshark has very conveniently put together a fit guide to help you choose the right one if you’re worried; there’s also a very specific sizing chart for men and women, showing you how to measure yourself to get that perfect fit every time.
|XS||60 cm (24 in)||99 cm( 39 in)||75 cm (29 in)|
|S||70 cm (26 in)||104 cm (41 in)||76 cm (30 in)|
|M||75 cm (28 in)||109 cm (43 in)||77 cm (30 in)|
|L||80 cm (30 in)||114 cm (45 in)||78 cm (31 in)|
|XL||85 cm (32 in)||119 cm (47 in)||79 cm (31 in)|
Are Gymshark Fit Leggings Squat-Proof?
Absolutely! If you’re a fashionista who’s also into her cardio or HIIT, rest assured that these bad boys will keep you safe and secure, with no chance of becoming see-through over time.
The combination of nylon and elastane in their construction ensures that you’ll be able to push those glutes as hard as physically possible, and they’ll just stretch right along with you. Don’t worry about ripping them either!
FAQ About Gymshark Leggings
Do Gymshark leggings run big or small?
No, Gymshark leggings do not run small. If you prefer a relaxed look, I recommend sizing up. I went with my usual size and it fits amazing.
Are Gymshark fit leggings squat proof?
Yes, Gymshark fit leggings are squat proof. They are perfect for flexing, stretches, and more. Mine definitely passed the squat test.
Do Gymshark leggings fall down?
No, Gymshark leggings do not fall down. They are made to conform to your body. The waistband is elasticized so the leggings keep their shape.
Do Gymshark leggings hide cellulite?
Gymshark leggings do an okay job at hiding cellulite. Although these leggings have amazing tummy control and shaping features, they do not give you the same smoothing and contour as, say, a pair of Spanx shapewear. Darker shades of Gymshark are your best bet.
Conclusion About this Gymshark Fit Leggings Review
I personally believe that the Fit leggings are fantastic for a pair of everyday, versatile leggings you can wear anywhere, confident that you look AND feel good come rain or shine.
Whatever you’re up to, they’re a comfortable and supportive choice for your outfit, and they also cost a lot less than some of the other athleisure leggings on the market – I’m looking at you, Lululemon!
Thanks to the huge range of colorways you have to choose from, particularly in the vivid waistband department, it’s easy to look super cute while you work out.
From pastels to floral print and even tie-dye (if you’re lucky enough to snag them!) there’s so much choice!
I hope you found this Gymshark Fit leggings review helpful. If you liked this product review post, you’ll love these related posts: