It’s no longer a surprise that I’m having a baby! Argh, pinch me. So now’s the perfect time for me to share this honest Target baby registry review to give any first-timer, like myself, the confidence to get started on their baby needs with Target.
Target’s baby registry is one of the most popular options for new moms and all moms in general. Target offers a d a variety of benefits and a wide selection of products that make it easy to have everything you need before your little bundle arrives.
As a soon-to-be mama, I’ll be sharing my best tips on how to get started with a Target baby registry, their ease-of-use features, and of course, my baby essentials and personal “must-haves” list when creating a Target baby registry. This blog post will give you all.
- Has everything you need to prepare for your new baby
- The only registry that offers a year of exclusive deals through Target Circle
- Offers free shipping on any order, and a 15% off coupon that can be used twice – once in store, once online 8 weeks before baby’s due date.
- Get a free welcome kit worth over $150 in value
Target’s registry makes the process of preparing for your baby easier than ever! Target offers an array of products for every stage in your baby’s development, from swaddles that make it easier than ever before to soothe a crying infant all the way up through their first birthday party!
Why Choose Target for Your Baby Registry?
Registering with Target before your baby is born will give you access to a free welcome kit worth over $150, 15% off anything left on the registry 8 weeks before your baby’s due date.
If life throws an unexpected curveball and you need to return anything, you’ll get hassle-free returns and exchanges for 12 months from when your child was expected.
A Year of Exclusive Deals
Target Circle delivers the latest deals to you all year long. They’ll provide exclusive offers meaning you can save big throughout your baby’s first year
Free Welcome Kit ($150+ value)
Once you create a baby registry, you’ll get a free welcome kit filled with all sorts of goodies and deals for you and your baby. Stop by Guest Services on your next visit to Target or call ahead first to check availability.
Universal Registry is a simple solution that lets you drag and drop products from other sites directly onto your Target registry. Gift givers can shop where they usually shop, and you don’t have to worry about tracking multiple lists because Target syncs everything for you.
Intuitive Target App
You need to return something from your baby registry, but you have no idea where the receipt is. The Target app has a barcode scanner that saves all of your receipts and makes it easy for you to scan them when returning items. It also helps you keep track of what’s left on your registry!
Oh, la la! This is one of my favorites! Preparing for a baby is far from cheap, from strollers and car seats to cribs and playards. With Target’s Group Gift feature, you can now get everyone in on the action and have them chip in towards one big gift. This way, your friends and family can pitch in towards one big gift.
Target Registry Checklist
I’m a checklist kinda girl! This online tool makes it easier than ever to create a comprehensive checklist that will help ensure nothing gets forgotten! Right from the dashboard, I can see my registry progress report, all broken down into categories.
Free Registry Returns
Most stores only give you 90 days to return your item, but Target gives you an entire year! This means that if you have new, unopened, unused baby registry gifts in their original packaging, you can return them back to Target within one year. If this is not amazing, I don’t know what is!
15% off Registry Coupon
Target’s completion bonus is excellent for expecting moms like me! The 15% off registry coupon is valid twice, once in-store and once online. You get to save money on all of those baby necessities like diapers, wipes, clothes, and more. I know I’ll be putting this to good use in a few short weeks.
What I Truly Love About Target Baby Registry
- Spend less time shopping: It might sound surprising (being that I’m a fashion blogger), but Target’s team of experts have done all the research for me so I can have a worry-free pregnancy and feel confident as a new parent with all the right gear for my little one.
- Start baby off with the best: With a year’s worth of exclusive deals and discounts, I can get all of baby’s must-haves and even a 15% completion discount on my baby registry items.
- Everything I need in one place: I can feel confident knowing that I’ll have access to both the best prices and best deals on baby items right from the comfort of my home with the options to use Drive Up, Order Pickup, and Same Day Delivery.
- Hassle-free returns: Let’s be honest, there’s so much I’m still learning about this new phase (pregnancy and parenting). And with Target’s guilt-free return policy, I can rest happy know that I do not have to worry about whether an item will work for my baby or me.
- Personalized registry: There’s nothing better than having a registry that is personalized to me and mine. Target makes it easy for me to create a registry that’s perfect for me thanks to its universal registry option that allows me to add items from other retailers.
- Friends & family get in on the action: With the group-gifting option, Target makes it possible for my friends and family to contribute towards the cost of an item on my registry. So they too can give thoughtful gifts without feeling like they have to spend too much money.
- Target has the best brands: And it’s no secret that Target has the best selection of baby gear from in-house brands like Cloud Island. And if we’re talking about one stylish baby, I’ll be able to customize my baby’s nursery and wardrobe easily :D
Target offers a comprehensive and efficient baby registry service that makes preparing for the arrival of your bundle of joy so much easier.
They have a year’s worth of exclusive deals, two 15% off coupons, a universal registry experience, and so much more! With all these perks, it’s no wonder why Target’s baby registry is a go-to for new parents.
How To Set Up Your Target Baby Registry
Your Target baby registry can be created on Target.com or in-store by visiting Guest Services.
Step 1: Go to the baby registry page here.
Step 2: Click on Create registry. Sign in to your Target.com account or create a new account.
Step 3: Follow the intuitive prompts to create your baby registry.
You add as much information as you want, like creating a unique URL link for your registry, adding your due date, your shipping/gift address, and managing your registry, and of course, add all the baby products.
What To Put On Your Target Baby Registry
Get everything you need before your baby arrives with Target’s registry checklist.
I honestly put off creating a registry because I assumed it was going to be a daunting process. But as I got closer to my due date, I got more and more requests for a link to my registry. So, I knew it just had to be done.
Here are a few top recommendations, baby shower gift ideas, and some Target baby registry must-haves to get you started:
- Infant car seat
- Stroller/travel system/baby carrier
- Bouncers and swings
- Baby Health
- Baby Monitor
- Sleep & Soothe products
- Baby bottles
- Baby apparel, baby diapers, bottle warmer…
Target has a huge selection of brands and baby products you can add to your registry list. Tried and true baby brands like Aveeno Baby, Cetaphil Baby, Cloud Island are just a click away.
My Honest Target Baby Registry Review
Innovative and interactive, Target’s baby registry is a must-have for any new parent. The 1,800+ stores across 50 states make Target an ideal option for parents and provide an excellent baby registry experience with tons of options no matter where you are!
One feature that sets Target’s registry apart from others is its “Most Wanted” label. This lets friends and family know what they should give you as a priority. The group gifting option takes the pressure off of gift-givers, so they don’t spend more than their budget!
The ability to register online with ease as well as utilizing their website makes shopping during pregnancy easy. And the year-long returns on all item makes me feel confident about my decisions!
Target’s registry is super easy to use both on the web and on the phone app. Every feature and benefit has been thoughtfully planned out from the registration page to the navigation menu and even the baby registry checklist and gift tracker.
Seriously, Target’s baby registry can’t be beaten when it comes to preparing for the arrival of your newborn (or even your baby shower) through their first birthday. I can’t think of any other retailer that can match this!
I hope you found this Target baby registry review helpful. Congratulations to you and yours on your pregnancy. And as always, thanks so much for stopping by!
P.S: If you found this Target baby registry review helpful, you’ll love these related Target postst:
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Target. All opinions expressed in this post are mine.