Ulta 21 Days of Beauty Fall 2020 Sale: Everything You Should Know about Ulta Beauty Steals
This post may contain affiliate links which means I will get a commission if you make a purchase at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Please read my disclosure for details.
The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale beauty steals have come and gone. And now its time for the long-awaited Ulta 21 Days of Beauty Fall 2020 event. This Ulta’s semi-annual sale is now live with significant markdowns on many brands including Urban Decay, Tarte, Tula, Smashbox, IT Cosmetics, Mario Badescu, Peter Thomas Roth, and more.
The 2020 Ulta 21 Days of Beauty Sale starts
TABLE OF CONTENT
- Ulta 21 Days of Beauty 2020 Calendar
- Ulta 21 Days of Beauty Tips
- Frequently Asked Questions
Starting today, August 30th, 2020 through September 19th, 2020 you can scoop up a large selection of skincare and beauty essentials to last you through the year. What’s even more cool is that everything is 50% off.
And with Ulta’s GLAMlab app, customers like you and I can try on beauty products to help us decide what color or shade of beauty product to get. This totally takes the guess out of buying two shades of foundation, concealer, lipstick, and even eyeliner. Gotta love Ulta!
Ultamate Rewards members with Diamond and Platinum status get free shipping on any Beauty Steal now through September 19th. Not a member yet? Find out how to become an Ultamate Rewards member for free here.
What’s the catch with this 21 Days of Beauty Sale? With incredible savings happening these 21 days, the only catch is that each day’s sale is time-sensitive and lasts for only 24 hours. This semi-annual event features a minimum of two daily Beauty Steals and weekly Hot Buys.
Ulta 21 Days of Beauty September 2020 Calendar
ULTA BEAUTY STEALS: WEEK 1
Sunday, August 30
- Foreo Luna Mini 2 NOW $59.50 | reg $119
- Benefit Cosmetics Precisely, My Brow Pencil Ultra-Fine Shape & Define NOW $12 | reg $24
- Urban Decay All Nighter Long-Lasting Makeup Setting Spray 4oz NOW $16.50 | reg $33 (Diamond/Platinum Exclusive – online only)
- The Salon At Ulta Beauty Blowouts NOW $17.50-22.50 | reg $35-45
Monday, August 31
- Beautyblender Blendercleanser Solids NOW $8-22.50 | reg $16-45
- Murad AHA/BHA Exfoliating Cleanser & Environmental Shield Essential-C Cleanser NOW $20 | reg $40
- Dermalogica Rapid Reveal Peel NOW $42.50 | reg $85 (online only)
- Grande Cosmetics GrandeBROW Brow Enhancing Serum NOW $35 | reg $70 (online only)
- M•A•C Best-Seller Lipstick Trio NOW $27.50 | reg $55 (Diamond/Platinum Exclusive – online only)
Tuesday, September 1
- Bareminerals Mineral Veil 0.3 oz NOW $12.50-14 | reg $25-28
- Mario Badescu Regimen Kits NOW $15-19 | reg $30-38
- Lashfood Phyto-Medic, Natural Eyelash Enhancer NOW $39 | reg $78 (online only)
- Lime Crime Wet Cherry Gloss NOW $9 | reg $18 (online only)
- Eyeko Mascaras NOW $7-13 | reg $14-26 (online only)
Wednesday, September 2
- KKW Beauty Eyeshadow Palettes NOW $15-22.50 | reg $30-$45
- SeroVital hgh Dietary Supplement NOW $49.50 | reg $99
- Elemis, Kopari, Patchology & Tarte Select Self-Care Items NOW $7-27.50 | reg $14-55 (online only)
Thursday, September 3
- Urban Decay All Nighter Waterproof Setting Powder NOW $17 | reg $34
- Buxom Select Full Force Lipstick NOW $10 | reg $20
- PÜR Select Skincare NOW $9-19.50 | reg $18-39 (online only)
- Too Faced Bronzers NOW $16 | reg $32 (online only)
- Stila Glitter & Glow Liquid Eyeshadow NOW $12 | reg $24 (online only)
Friday, September 4
- Lancôme Monsieur Big Mascara NOW $12.50 | reg $25
- Peter Thomas Roth Water Drench Hyaluronic Cloud Serum or Water Drench Hyaluronic Cloud Hydrating Toner Mist NOW $14-32.50 | reg $28-65
- Makeup Eraser, Flawless by Finishing Touch & PMD Select Beauty Accessories NOW $10-99.50 | reg $20-199 (online only)
Saturday, September 5
- Tarte Shape Tape Concealer In Store with email coupon or online signed into your account NOW $13.50 | reg $27 (Diamond/Platinum Exclusive – online only)
- Tarte Shape Tape Glow Wand NOW $12.50 | reg $25
- Tula Brighten Up Smoothing Primer Gel NOW $17 | reg $34
Top Picks from Week 1
ULTA BEAUTY STEALS: WEEK 2
Sunday, September 6
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Luminous Foundation NOW $19 | reg $38
- Perricone Cold Plasma+ NOW $14.50-79.50 | reg $29-159
- Clinique Eyeliners NOW $10-11.50 | reg $20-23 (online only)
- Dermadoctor Kakadu C Intensive Vitamin C Peel Pad with Ferulic Acid & Vitamin E NOW $39 | reg $78 (online only)
Monday, September 7
- Too Faced Natural Palettes NOW $19.50-22 | reg $39-44
- Dermablend Setting Powders NOW $14.50 | reg $29
- Estée Lauder Revitalizing Supreme+ Global Anti-Aging Cell Power Crème 1oz NOW $29 | reg $58 (online only)
- Peter Thomas Roth Anti-Aging Cleansing Gel NOW $19.50 | reg $39 (online only)
- Philosophy The Microdelivery Exfoliating Facial Wash 8oz NOW $14.40 | reg $29 (online only)
Tuesday, September 8
- Lilly Lashes, House of Lashes, Velour Lashes & Blinking Beauté Faux-Mink Lashes NOW $6-13 | reg $12-26
- Juice Beauty STEM CELLULAR Anti-Wrinkle Booster Serum and Moisturizer NOW $35-40 | reg $70-80
- NUDESTIX Magnetic Matte & Luminous Eye Color NOW $13 | reg $26 (online only)
- Lancôme Skin Feels Good Hydrating Tinted Moisturizer NOW $17.50 | reg $35 (online only)
Wednesday, September 9
- Becca Primers NOW $19.50 | reg $39
- M•A•C Lip Pencil in Shade Whirl or Soar & Prep + Prime Lip Primer NOW $9-9.50 | reg $18-19
- Beauty Bakerie, Indie Lee, Jane Iredale, Petite ‘n Pretty, UOMA Beauty & Zoeva NOW $8-25 | reg $16-50 (online only)
Thursday, September 10
- IT Cosmetics Confidence In An Eye Cream NOW $19.50 | reg $39
- COVER FX Monochromatic Blush & Bronzer Duos NOW $19 | reg $38
- St. Tropez Express Mousse 6.7 oz NOW $22 | reg $44 (online only)
- Bareminerals Concealers NOW $11-12 | reg $22-24 (online only)
- Clarins, Murad & Shiseido Select Moisturizers 1.7 oz NOW $30-43.50 | reg $60-87 (online only)
- LORAC Pro Palettes NOW $19.50 | reg $39 (online only)
Friday, September 11
- Urban Decay 24/7 Eye Pencils NOW $11 | reg $22
- Philosophy Ultimate Miracle Worker SPF 30 NOW $39 | reg $78
Saturday, September 12
- Kylie Cosmetics Lip Kits NOW $13.50-14.50 | reg $27-29
- Mario Badescu Grab and Go Travel Set NOW $11 | reg $22
- IT Cosmetics Confidence In A Cream Anti-Aging Moisturizer 2 oz NOW $24.50 | reg $49 (online only)
Top Picks from Week 2
If you found this Ulta 21 Days of Beauty Sale 2020 post insightful, you might like these related posts:
ULTA BEAUTY STEALS: WEEK 3
Sunday, September 13
- Too Faced Hangover Primer and Setting Spray NOW $16.50-17.50 | reg $33-35
- Skyn Iceland Hydro Cool Firming Eye Gels 4 & 8ct NOW $8.75-16 | reg $17.50-32
- Clinique CliniqueiD NOW $7.25-19.75 | reg $14.50-39.50 (Diamond/Platinum Exclusive – online only)
- Dr. Brandt Needles No More Wrinkle Smoothing Cream NOW $44.50 | reg $89 (online only)
Monday, September 14
- Stila Stay All Day Liquid Eye Liner NOW $11 | reg $22
- Lancôme Cils Booster XL Vitamin-Infused Mascara Primer NOW $13.25 | reg $26.50
- Buxom, Lipstick Queen, Sara Happ & Ofra Select Lip NOW $6-25 | reg $12-50 (online only)
- Exuviance & Strivectin Select Serums NOW $41-49.50 | reg $82-99 (online only)
Tuesday, September 15
- Benefit Cosmetics Boi-ing Cakeless Concealer NOW $11 | reg $22
- Crepe Erase Advanced Body Repair Treatment NOW $39.50 | reg $79
- COVER FX Setting Powders NOW $17.50 | reg $35 (online only)
- Origins, Proactiv & Sunday Riley Select Skin Kits NOW $12.50-30 | reg $25-60 (online only)
Wednesday, September 16
- Smashbox Photo Finish Oil & Shine & Vitamin Face Glow Primers 1.0 oz NOW $19.50 | reg $39
- Exuviance Performance Peel AP25 NOW $39.50 | reg $79
- COSRx, Erborian, Mamonde & Peach & Lily NOW $8-20 | reg $16-40 (online only)
Thursday, September 17
- Tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes 4-in-1 Mascara NOW $11.50 | reg $23
- Dermalogica Calm Water Gel NOW $25 | reg $50
- M•A•C Select Lipglass NOW $9 | reg $18 (online only)
- First Aid Beauty Face Cleanser NOW $10.50 | reg $21 (online only)
Friday, September 18
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Starter Kit NOW $19 | reg $38
- Clinique Limited Edition Moisture Surge 72-HourHydrator 1oz NOW $11 | reg $22
- Benefit Cosmetics Boxes o’ Powders NOW $15 | reg $30 (online only)
- Perricone High Potency Franchise NOW $17.50-64.50 | reg $35-129 (online only)
Saturday, September 19
- IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Foundation Full Coverage Moisturizer with SPF 50+ Original and Oil Free NOW $19.50 | reg $39
- IT Brushes for ULTA Brush Bath NOW $9.75 | reg $19.50
- IT Brushes for ULTA Airbrush Full Coverage Complexion Brush #77 NOW $14 | reg $28
Top Picks from Week 3
I hope you found this comprehensive guide showcasing everything you need to know about the Ulta 21 Days of Beauty Fall 2020 event helpful. Don’t forget to set your alarm and mark your calendar! 😉
Tips for Shopping: Ulta 21 Days of Beauty Fall 2020 Sales
- Set Calendar Reminders – Plan ahead of time to get the skincare and beauty products you want. Since the daily sales last 24 hours or while supplies last, you need a game plan.
- Check Your status – As easy as it might seem, checking your Ultamate Rewards status will help you know what exclusive products you qualify for. Platinum and Diamond members get free shipping on ALL Beaty Steals and some exclusives.
- Order Online with Curbside Pickup – With the current health climate you can get your beauty finds with little or no interaction with others. Simple order online, drive up to your nearest Ulta store.
- Use GLAMlab App – New in the Ulta Beauty app, you can virtually try on every Beauty Steal in makeup. Try GLAMlab here.
Frequently Asked Questions About Ulta 21 Days of Beauty Sale
How often does Ulta do 21 days of beauty?
Twice a year. This year, the Ulta’s 21 Days of Beauty sale runs August 30 – September 19, 2020, and August 30 – September 19. See current sales here.
What time does Ulta 21 Days of Beauty start?
The 24-hour daily beauty steals start at 12:00 am CT and end at 11:59 pm CT.
What can I buy at Ulta 21 days of beauty?
Think hottest brands like Tarte, Lancome, Kylie Cosmetics, Mario Badescu, Bare Minerals, Becca, Urban Decay, Too Faced, MAC, and many more.
How long does the Ulta 21 Days of Beauty Spring Sale last?
As the name implies, the sale runs for 21 days (3 weeks). But you only have 24 hours to shop each day’s deal (usually 2-5 products per day).
How can you shop the Ulta 21 days of beauty September 2020 sale?
You can shop this epic sale in-store or online. As a side note, be on the lookout for Online Only offers through this beauty sale.
Liked this Ulta 21 Days of Beauty fall 2020 post? Check out these popular posts:
PIN FOR LATER!
Awesome deals. I love Ulta and they carry some of my favorite brands. Will not miss this sale for sure 🙂
Wow.. this would definitely be exciting,I’m really down for any great brand that is on sale.
I am not a huge fan of wearing a bunch of makeup. I’ll share this with my daughter. She loves shopping at Ulta.
Looks like they have some great deals going on. I’ll have to check them out. I love a good deal. I already see some items I’d love to get.
This is a great list of savings, I did not know these existed.
I need to make a trip to Ulta. I need so much new makeup in my life.
Sounds like there is a lot of great stuff to try. As soon as I’m done with this pregnancy and not as limited in ingredients, I definitely want to mix up my skincare routine.
I always miss out on this sale. I have to start working on my “wishlist”.
wow so many cool things and great sales, I am a BIG fan of ULTA time to order some stuff!
My daughter and I just went to Ulta for the first time the other day. It was really neat
Who doesn’t love a good beauty bargain? This sounds like an incredible 21 days with some wonderful brands on showcase through out of the time!
Oh yay! I am so excited for this! I’m a huge fan of Ulta. I use their products almost exclusively, so I am definitely going to take advantage of this!
Aww yeah. That’s an awesome set of savings. I don’t wear makeup but my GF does, and she loves Ulta. I have to tell her about this.
Oh nice. I’ll show my daughter. She loves to go to Ulta and is all about deals since she only gets so much allowance.
Ooh! Thank you for sharing. Ulta has some of my favorite brands on sale. I’m marking down the days I want to shop.
I need a lot of essentil beauty products but always put off buying them. I am sure I can find all the makeup and skin products during this sale.
The 11th and the 19th. I plan on shopping this sale.