Don’t you just dislike it when your perfect application of lipstick fade in front of you? And then you have to reapply it several times throughout the day. This post features the top 10 best long-lasting liquid lipsticks that will last through the day. They would even hold their ground through meals and smooches! These lip stains are packed full of intensely saturated smudge-free pigments and ingredients that will leave your lips feeling soft and moisturized.
Time to say hello to full coverage, liquid lipsticks that are super-saturated and designed to last up to 12 hours. They are waterproof which means you don’t have to worry about it smudging when you take a sip of your favorite drink. Most of these lip stains are available in both matte and satin (silky) finishes too.
- Kat Von D’s Everlasting Liquid Lipstick $20 – Now where do I start talking about my love for Kat’s Everlasting Liquid Lipstick? With over 8,000 reviews (>4 stars) and 580K loves, this lip stain ranks high as one of the top 10 long-lasting liquid lipsticks. It is infused with color-rich pigment that dries on matte without drying the lips. This liquid lipstick has one of the best smudge-free formulas I’ve ever used. My favorite colors from the 30-color selection are Bow N Arrow and Lolita II.Image via Kat Von D(Source)
- Sephora Collection Cream Lip Stain $14 – As a loyal user of the Sephora cream lip stain, I swear by this product. Lightweight √ Matte or Silky √ Long-lasting √ Affordable √ I was initially hesitant to try out a store brand of liquid lipstick. But once I tried these Cream Lip Stains, I never looked back. My favorite colors from this collection are Marvelous Mauve and Blackberry Sorbet.
Image via Sephora(Source)
- Too Faced Melted Matte Liquified Long Wear Lipstick $21 – Too Faced Melted Matte is inarguably one of the best liquid lip stains on the block. Beauty experts have vouched for this product. It features a feather-light colorful formula and Volulip to plump and smoothen the lips.
Image via Too Faced(Source)
- Anastasia Beverly Hills’ Liquid Lipstick $20 – At the mention of long-lasting lip stain, this liquid lipstick is one of the first few that comes to mind. This full coverage product is packed full with matte pigment for a saturated look and smudge-proof coverage. With a selection of 27 colors, you’ll surely find a color that suits you.
Image via Anastasia Beverly Hills(Source)
- Jouer Long-Wear Lip Crème Liquid Lipstick $18 – One of the most recent hits in terms of liquid lipsticks. This brand of lip stains blends a playful and confident take on beauty products. Beauty gurus have been raving about this fabulous product. For the price, you get a generous supply of liquid lipstick in one bottle. Win!
Image via Jouer Cosmetics(Source)
- NARS Summer 2016 – Lip Cover $28 – The Limited edition Nars liquid lipstick combines intense saturation and comfort in one bottle. Nars never disappoints with its impressive line of beauty products.
Image via Narsissist(Source)
- Smashbox Always On Matte Liquid Lipstick $24 – Smashbox has established itself as a household name when it comes to beauty products. But the product I am particularly thrilled about is the 19 different selection of the Always On Matte Liquid Lipsticks. If you are prone to dry lips and want a matte lip stain, Smashbox is the way to go because the product contains ingredients that condition the lips.
Image via Smashbox Cosmetics(Source)
- Huda Beauty Liquid Matte Lipstick $20 – This matte liquid lipstick by Huda comes in 5 unique shades. The lightweight formula and long-wear feature make it rank high on my list.Image via Huda Beauty(Source)
- Yves Saint Laurent Vinyl Cream Lip Stain $36 – Although this YSL lip stain is on the pricier side, it truly delivers. This lip stain provides long-lasting wear of up to 10 hours which you can transition from work to a dinner date.
Image via Sephora(Source)
- Colourpop Ultra Matte Lip Stain $6 – Girl, look at that price! Colourpop offers a large selection of ultra-matte and glossy liquid lipsticks. From the usual pinks, nudes, and reds to unusual green, gray, and blue colors. One feature I really love about Colourpop is that the lip stains are bold and super-saturated. One application goes a long way!Image via Colourpop Cosmetics(Source)
Feeling inspired? Check out these popular beauty posts: